Belgrade flat is a modern and pleasing living space with plenty of character and natural light. It consists of living room with two foldable sofa bed, bedroom with two separate single beds, kitchen and bathroom.
*You will be all alone in the apartment. I don't live in it.
* Hi speed internet in apartment, air conditioner, washing machine and parking for your car in front of the building are free of charge and free of extra fee.
* There is no cleaning fee or deposit (I do not charge a cleaning fee but expect the house to be left in the condition it was offered).
*You will get linen and towels.
* You will get your pass codes to enter in the apartment.
* Apartment is located in district of Zvezdara and is about 2 minutes walk to Vuk monument square(academic area and main metro station) or Street Bulevar kralja Aleksandra (main street in city). Saint Sava temple(main cathedral in Belgrade) is 10 minutes walk from the apartment. It is also about 20 minutes walk to the Republic Square, main square in Belgrade. You can walk to all tourist sights in Belgrade.
* I will also provide you domestic prepaid cellphone to use and USB internet stick that you can have with you while you are in town. It is free of charge and you will just need to pay to a phone company if you make a call. Any one can call you for free.
* In a living room you have a IP TV to watch your favorite channels or listen to the music while you are relaxing.
* You will find everything that you need in kitchen, for making your own meal, so you can feel like you are at your home.
* In apartment you will find iron, hair dryer, umbrella and lot other thing that are small but means a lot while you are traveling.
* In a building there is a Bank and ATM machine, store and caffe restaurant. Only 100m away there is a shopping center with lot of brand name shops and restaurants. You can see my guide map for other places near building.
* The apartment is well connected with all parts of the city. Nearby the building, you can catch public buses and trams to every part of the city or to the tourist sights that you like to see.
* Street Bulevar kralja Aleksandra is most important traffic routes in Belgrade. It is also a street with biggest number of shops and restaurant in town. Main federal buildings are all found in this street.
* Apart from being a tourist sight, Vukov Spomenik is one of the busiest traffic spot in Belgrade, located near crossroads of some of the most frequently used transportation routes.
Gerd Belgrade flat city center appartment ist eine gute adresse für jeden der Belgrade kennt oder kennen lernen will. Igors appartmant lässt jeden schnell und unkonventionell den kontakt zu dieser metropole des Balkan erleben. Zweckmässig und bequem hatten wir drei schöne tage in der stadt.
Oops! According to our records you have not stayed at this property before
At HouseTrip, in order to ensure the highest quality of reviews, we only accept reviews from guests who have stayed in apartments previously.
That means as HouseTrip guests, you can be confident in knowing that the reviews you read are created by people who have actually experienced the property in question.
If you have stayed at this property, and feel you are seeing this message in error, please contact us.
Oops! Looks like you have already submitted a review for this property
At HouseTrip our policy is to only accept one review per guest per stay. If you would like to edit your review you can do so on this page.
If you feel you are seeing this message in error, please contact us
Instant bookingInstant booking rentals can be booked directly within a few minutes, much like you book a hotel room on the internet. Only our highest quality rentals are chosen to be featured in our instant booking selection.
On requestTo book "on request" rentals, you need to send a request to confirm availability with the owner before booking. You will receive the owner's answer to your request directly by email. We advise sending requests to 3 or 4 "on request" rentals that interest you most. As soon as you receive a positive answer, you should book immediately; waiting for other replies increases the chances that available rentals will be booked by someone else.
Taxes and FeesHouseTrip is an online platform for holiday apartments. We do not own or manage the apartments listed on our site. We connect you with owners and managers of holiday apartments around the world, providing you with a safe and easy-to-use platform to book and pay for your stay. HouseTrip enables you to pay for your bookings online using a debit or credit card. This payment is then held securely by an independent third party until 2 days after you have arrived at the property, when it is transferred to the owner. By handling this process, certain taxes and fees are incurred, which are included in this section.
Additional FeesSometimes hosts ask for additional fees (refundable security deposits, cleaning charges, etc.) that cannot be paid through HouseTrip. You will need to pay these fees directly to the host when you arrive at the apartment.
To calculate the total price, just enter the details below then click 'Get total'.
Sorry, there has been an error while processing your request.