* Gorgeous Two Bedrooms Spacious Apartment with balcony
* 5 min to George Washington Bridge
* 25 min to Midtown Manhattan by bus
* Fully Equipped Kitchen - all you need available
* CABLE TV & Wireless Internet
* Free Parking
* All You Need for a Business Trip or Vacation With Kids
Exclusive park-like secluded location minutes from Manhattan. Great apartment in a private, new house on a dead end street. Proffessionally decorated, fully furnished with the smallest details in mind. The apartment is overlooking wooded land, has wall to wall carpet in the bedrooms, hardwood floor in dining area and tiled modern kitchen.
Gorgeous two bedrooms 800 sq ft / 75 m2 apartment:
- On a quiet dead end street, free and safe on-street parking - On the 2nd floor of a residential house 24/7 security and management - Everything new, meticulously clean, in excellent condition
- 15 minutes drive to Midtown Manhattan - One block to 3 major bus lines to New York (less than 5 min walk) - 25 minutes to Manhattan by bus (Port Authority bus terminal, 42nd Street & 9th Avenue)
- Walking distance to deli/supermarket, restaurants, coffee shops, bakery, laundry/dry-cleaner
- Nearby 18 holes golf course and equestrian center
- Nearby county park, jogging trails, tennis courts, pool/ spa/ fitness center
- Holy Name Hospital 0.03 miles
- Fairleigh Dickinson University 2.7 miles
- Wireless Internet, Cable TV with 50” TV
- All utilities included - Southern exposure spacious balcony
- BBQ Area, enjoy the outdoors - Kids friendly /large safe backyard with swings and basketball hoop; board games, baby play pan, baby high chair.
- Airport pick up/ drop off from/ to JFK $ 105 flat rate
- Airport pick up/ drop off from/ to La Guardia $ 95 flat rate - Airport pick up/ drop off from/ to Newark, NJ $ 75 flat rate - Drop off or pick up from Manhattan $ 45 flat rate
- A free ride to the local supermarket
- Mountain bike rentals $ 10 p/day ( $ 30 p/week ) - Child care $ 8 per/hour
- Laundry - $10 per load (wash, dry, fold) - New York guided tours available upon request
- One queen size bed (sleeps 2),
- One full size bed (sleeps 2),
- Couch (sleeps one),
- Additional available queen size Aerobed (sleeps 2),
- Baby play pan available on request.
Family with two lovely daughters (7 and 11) are ready to help you with any needs you might have to make your short term or extended stay as comfortable and worry-free as possible.
A perfect place for family vacationing , the world traveler or corporate housing. Short Term Rental and Daily Stay available.
Staying with us you’ll be getting more than top quality accommodations, for sure you'll be looking forward to come back again and you’ll be telling your friends what a great place you have found.
References furnished by request.
Danivia The place is nice, the host is so annoying she lives downstairs. I looked a place because i had a family weeding close and i wanted a different place only to sleep because my mom is old lady. as soon we arrived she attack me. we arrived 5 people i saw in a booking that apartment was for 5 people apparently I put 3 she said you need to pay more and bla bla...making me feel very uncomfortable. Then i had to move 2 people to another place because I didn't want to pay more. One niece went to pick up my mom she was asking if she sleep there. I wanted to check out at 12 but she was calling at 10 am that she couldn't wait all day then I had to tell my mom and daughter to take a shower at my nice's house. I had to sleep at my nice house The carpet was dirty.The guy Husband I think is nice.
Oops! According to our records you have not stayed at this property before
At HouseTrip, in order to ensure the highest quality of reviews, we only accept reviews from guests who have stayed in apartments previously.
That means as HouseTrip guests, you can be confident in knowing that the reviews you read are created by people who have actually experienced the property in question.
If you have stayed at this property, and feel you are seeing this message in error, please contact us.
Oops! Looks like you have already submitted a review for this property
At HouseTrip our policy is to only accept one review per guest per stay. If you would like to edit your review you can do so on this page.
If you feel you are seeing this message in error, please contact us
Instant bookingInstant booking rentals can be booked directly within a few minutes, much like you book a hotel room on the internet. Only our highest quality rentals are chosen to be featured in our instant booking selection.
On requestTo book "on request" rentals, you need to send a request to confirm availability with the owner before booking. You will receive the owner's answer to your request directly by email. We advise sending requests to 3 or 4 "on request" rentals that interest you most. As soon as you receive a positive answer, you should book immediately; waiting for other replies increases the chances that available rentals will be booked by someone else.
Taxes and FeesHouseTrip is an online platform for holiday apartments. We do not own or manage the apartments listed on our site. We connect you with owners and managers of holiday apartments around the world, providing you with a safe and easy-to-use platform to book and pay for your stay. HouseTrip enables you to pay for your bookings online using a debit or credit card. This payment is then held securely by an independent third party until 2 days after you have arrived at the property, when it is transferred to the owner. By handling this process, certain taxes and fees are incurred, which are included in this section.
Additional FeesSometimes hosts ask for additional fees (refundable security deposits, cleaning charges, etc.) that cannot be paid through HouseTrip. You will need to pay these fees directly to the host when you arrive at the apartment.
To calculate the total price, just enter the details below then click 'Get total'.
Sorry, there has been an error while processing your request.