- 2nd Floor Apartment without elevator
- Entire property (51 sqm)
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Sleeps 3 people
About this property
Is your dream to live as a real Parisian in the heart of the City of Lights?
Come stay in this private apartment, spacious and charming, located in the center of Paris in a quiet, elegant and safe neighborhood... and so close to everything!
CHECK IF THIS APARTMENT IS SUITABLE TO YOUR NEEDS :
- The space can accommodate up to three persons and a 3 years old baby.
- In the bedroom two persons can sleep in a bed of great comfort that can be setup to suit your needs, either 1 double bed or 2 single beds. If you have your baby up to 3 years and can sleep safely in a cot / playpen.
- In the living room one person about 160 cm tall (63 in) can sleep on the couch that can be made into extra bedding, but very comfortable due to the thick mattress topper. The inside dimensions of the couch are 170 cm x 70 cm (67 in x 28 in), and this does not correspond to the dimensions of a standard bed.
**** APARTMENT **********************************************
This charming, comfortable, spacious and fully equipped one bedroom apartment is part of 4 private apartments in a white stone 2 stories building with its zinc and slate roof. The main entrance of the building is secure and can be opened with a magnetic access badge that we will give you. Once you arrive on the 2nd and last floor by the stairs, you enter an intimate and welcoming space.
The space is 51 m² (549 ft²) and has been carefully decorated with modern furniture and with many objects brought back from our travels around the world, which makes it both comfortable and authentic. The real charm of the apartment is its very colorful decoration with of course Jasmine's paintings lining the walls ... You will soon feel welcome home.
- THE LIVING ROOM AND DINING are fully furnished with everything you need for your comfort. Its traditional oak flooring and carpets kilims brought from Turkey, create a warm and homely atmosphere. You’ll find also for your entertainment and communication a WiFi free access, a large screen TV, a complete HiFi system, a land phone, (see in the following paragraph for more details). On the street side a large double-glazed window for optimum soundproofing.
- THE COUCH IN THE LIVING can be converted into extra bedding for one person about 160 cm tall (63 in), this is not a real bed.
- THE BEDROOM is spacious and can be set up according to your needs (see below “Beds Setup”). For your personal belongings and clothing, you will find a large and convenient closet behind sliding doors. On the street side, there is a large double-glazed window for optimum soundproofing as well as blacked out blinds for the comfort of your nights.
- THE BATHROOM is accessible from the living room and has a large bathtub / shower, bidet and sink, pro hair dryer, very good quality towels, natural soap and shampoo. On the street side, there is a little round window with frosted glass.
- THE TOILET from the living room you access to a small walk-in closet, which also leads to a separate toilet with its sink and a windows to the courtyard.
- THE KITCHEN is fully equipped with a window overlooking the courtyard and its sycamore tree. The main equipment includes: ceramic hobs (4), oven/ grill, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, centrifuge for juicing fruit and vegetables, egg cooker, fridge and freezer, water-boiler, toaster, plates, cutlery, glasses, cooking utensils and all that is needed for a creative cuisine.
NOTE: We occupy this apartment during the years; therefore some of our personal effects will remain in the apartment during your stay, but rest assured that you will find plenty of storage space for your belongings, including your suitcases.
**** USEFUL INFORMATION *************************************
COOKING AND BREAKFAST :
To avoid going to the market upon your arrival, we provide you with free basic condiments (Sugar, salt, pepper, herbs, spices, oils, etc.), and some good things to have for your breakfast (espresso, coffee, tea, milk, jams, honey, butter, cheese, ham, eggs, juice, fruits, rusk, cookies, etc).
BEDS SETUP :
Your beds will be prepared with care and with a quality of linens cotton sateen or percale cotton. The pillows are very comfortable and the duvets are appropriate to the season.
- IN THE BEDROOM the beds can be setup according to your needs, or with a double bed of 160 cm x 200 cm (63 in x 79 in), or with 2 single beds of 80 cm x 200 cm (32 in x 79 in). Our mattresses are of high quality and very comfortable. In case of a double bed, you will appreciate the mattress topper for optimal comfort.
- IN THE LIVING the couch can be converted into extra bedding, (it’s not a real bed) for one person about 160 cm tall (63 in). The inside dimensions of the couch are 170 cm x 70 cm (67 in x 28 in), and do not correspond to a standard bed. You will appreciate the mattress topper of 8 cm (3 in) thick, that we put on top of the two couch cushions for optimal comfort.
- BABY-SET Includes a cot / playpen with 2 fitted sheets, a changing mat with 2 covers towels and a high chair. The cot / playpen will be installed in the bedroom.
ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM AND COMMUNICATION :
- Wi-Fi networks : High-Speed wireless Internet unlimited access.
- A 37” flat screen TV with more than 250 channels, including online rental video on demand (video between 3 and 6 euros).
- CD, DVD and Blu-ray player, we can lend you films for free from our large collection of international and American movies.
- CD player and tuner, including Wi-Fi connection (Air media) for your Smartphone, cell phone, MP3 player or tablet to listen your music play list. Also you can use our large collection of music CD during your stay.
- Free use of landline for incoming calls and to more than 100 countries for outgoing calls.
WASHER MACHINE AND DRYER :
To wash your clothes, you will be able to use our washer machine and dryer, located in our apartment on the same floor. For your ironing, you will find in your apartment the table and the iron. Otherwise, there is a self-service laundry at 3 minutes walk and several dry cleaners in the area.
Regardless of the two fans available to you, a powerful air-conditioning (split unit) can be installed for the entire duration of your stay. This service is included in the rental cost.
**** NEIGHBORHOOD AND TRANSPORT ****************************
LOCATION : Our little building is located in the central 7th arrondissement just behind the Invalides and next to the Ecole-Militaire. This location has two main advantages. On one side you will be in a neighborhood of the 7th arrondissement, quiet, elegant and safe, where many private homes, embassies and ministries are located. You will also find some typical shops, sidewalk cafes, restaurants, and everything you might need for your stay. On the other hand you will enjoy its central location, close to the heart of Paris, breathing charm and vitality, day and night.
SURROUNDINGS : At 5 minutes walking distance from the apartment, the Rue Cler, a very lively and charming pedestrian area with a local market street where you’ll find delicious bread, cheese, wine, pastry, vegetable, fish, meat and so many other goods. The nice cafés, bistros, restaurants and bars that will become your headquarters day and night if you want to stay in your own Parisian village.
Every Thursday and Saturday, we are fortunate to have the “Avenue de Saxe” open market just 2 steps away where small plot farmers and artisans come to sell their goods.
WALKING AROUND : In about 10 to 30 minutes you can be under the Eiffel Tower, or along the Seine River or on the Champs-Elysées, or in the gardens of the Louvre, or in the district of St Germain, or on rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, or the rue du Bac, or the Montparnasse district, and many other unique places in the capital with its cultural activities and heritage: Historic Sites, museums, exhibitions, art galleries, antique shops, opera, ballet ... but also its sidewalks cafes, open markets, passages, stores for designer brands, etc.
TRANSPORT : We are fortunate to be very well served by different public transport networks: 3 subway lines, more than 4 bus lines, several bike stations (Velib') and car (Autolib' ). Within the private transportation, we also have stops from 2 companies of tourist bus, several Taxis head of station, not to mention the company of Avis car rental / Budget located across the street from us.
This will give you several choices when you come to an airport or a train station
PARKING : If you have a car, you can park it safely in an underground private parking secured under 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at just 5 min walk from home. Otherwise, there are many public parking in our street and nearby.
**** LEISURE AND INTERACTION *********************************
INTERACTION WITH OUR GUESTS :
Living in a separate apartment in the same building and knowing how to be discreet and preserve your privacy, we can offer you more and give you a taste of the real Paris as only a native of this city can do. We will give you the elements to plan an unforgettable and tailored made vacation.
Our activities and hobbies : Jasmine is artist, numerologist and loves dancing, and Rafic is interior architect, photographer and loves cooking.
LEISURE SERVICES (optional):
The services listed below are not included in the rental cost and will be paid in cash according to your request:
- Parisian photographic walks with Rafic are for beginners and advanced amateurs who want to learn the techniques and practice shooting photography with your digital camera day and night for 40 euros per hour.
- Tour guide by car with Rafic can be scheduled depending on your needs and our availability for 50 euros per hour.
- Bernard and Michel, fond of Paris would like to propose you guided walking tours in the mythical and essential Paris districts. The cocktail of these visits are always the same: history, anecdotes and above all, pleasure for eyes. Discover Paris differently with these walks across Paris lasting around an hour and a half for 100 euros.
- A numerology session by Jasmine can give you keys to your life’s questioning for 70 euros per hour.
**** RULES AND CONDITIONS ***********************************
HOUSE RULES :
- No smoking in the apartment.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Upon your arrival in the apartment, we will provide you all the useful information you need to know.
CHECK IN / OUT :
Standard Check in time is 15:00 (3 pm) and Check out time is 11:00 (11 am).
However, we can be flexible on arrival and departure times, as long as we do not have any back-to-back check-in / out that conflict.
In the case of a check out by the present guests the same day as your arrival, we can keep your luggage in our apartment on the same floor and plan your arrival starting from 15:00 (3 pm), while we clean up your the apartment. This will give you the opportunity to discover the neighborhood.
CLEANING FEE (additional fee) :
A flat amount of 60 euros (not included in the rental cost), must be paid in cash once upon arrival regardless the duration of your stay. This service includes a complete cleaning of the apartment, replacement of sheets and towels, soap and shampoo supply.
NOTE : In addition to the flat cleaning fee, housekeeping during your stay can be organized, including the replacement of linens and towels for 60 euros.
REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT :
A refundable deposit of 150 euros is to be paid in cash upon your arrival.
The deposit will be returned to you on departure, and after checking the apartment is returned in the condition you received it (of course, excluding cleaning). For your peace of mind, so far we haven’t had any problems in this regard.
The HouseTrip Happiness Pledge
We know that your holiday is important time spent with loved ones. So we care that you have the best possible HouseTrip experience.
We guarantee great holiday homes
We have only entire homes, and every single listing is screened by our team of experts
We make sure you love your stay
We only pay home-owners after you have checked-in and are happy with your home
We are always there for you
We have a multi-lingual service team of more than 100 people ready to assist you, 24/7, 365 days a year
Millions of happy guests – over 95% of our users recommend HouseTrip.