New to HouseTrip? See how we rate:
of users recommend HouseTrip.com
Are you about to arrange a stay in Paris?
Is your dream to live as a real Parisian and feel the heartbeat of the City of Lights?
Alone or as a couple, come and stay in this fabulous private apartment in the chic 7th arrondissement of Paris “Rive Gauche”… It is perfect place to live “La Vie en Rose” and fall in love with Paris!
LOCATION AND SURROUNDINGS :
This charming, comfortable, spacious and fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment (51 m² - 549 ft²), is part of 4 private apartments in a 2-story building, located in the central 7th arrondissement just behind the Invalides. At approximately 15 minutes walk from the apartment: Eiffel Tour, Seine River, Champs-Elysées, St Germain, Rue du Bac, Rue du Commerce, Montparnasse and so many other unique places of the French capital with her cultural activities: museums, exhibits, Art galleries, antic’s, etc.
This location has two main advantages. On the one hand you have the peaceful, elegant and safe “quartier” where many private residences, embassies and ministries are located. And of course some typical local shops, cafés, restaurants, (and all the basics you might need for your stay). On the other hand you are very close to the heart of Paris, which exudes vitality and charm day and night.
5 minutes walking distance from the apartment, the Rue Cler, a very lively and charming pedestrian area with a local market street where you’ll find delicious bread, cheese, wine, pastry, vegetable, fish, meat and so many other goods. The nice cafés, bistros, restaurants and bars that will become your headquarters day and night if you want to stay in your own Parisian village.
Every Thursday and Saturday, we are fortunate to have the “Avenue de Saxe” open market just 2 steps away where small plot farmers and artisans come to sell their goods.
APARTMENT DESCRIPTION :
The one bedroom apartment is located in a white stone 2 stories building. A magnetic key with Interphone protects the main entrance of the building. Once you reach the 2nd and last floor by the staircase, you will enter an intimate and colorful private apartment.
- THE LIVING AND DINING ROOM with its parquet floor in traditional oak lath and Kilims rugs brought back from Turkey is fully furnished, including all you need for your comfort. You’ll find also for your entertainment and communication a WiFi free access, a large screen TV, a complete HiFi system, a land phone, (see below for more details). On the street side a large double-glazed window for optimum soundproofing.
- THE COUCH IN THE LIVING ROOM can be converted into an extra bed for one person about 1.60 m high (5.25 ft). The inside dimensions of the couch 1.70 m (5.58 ft) x 0.7 m (2.3 ft).
- THE BEDROOM can be set up according to your needs, or with a double bed (1.60 m x 2.00 m - 5.25 ft x 6.56 ft) or with 2 single beds (0.80 m x 2.00 m - 2.63 ft x 6.56 ft). You will appreciate the very comfortable mattress and the bed linen in cotton satin or in cotton percale. For your personal belongings and clothing, you will find a large and convenient closet behind sliding doors. On the street side, there is a large double-glazed window for optimum soundproofing.
- THE BATHROOM has a large bathtub / shower, bidet and sink, hair dryer, towels, soap and shampoo. On the street side, there is a little round window with frosted glass.
- THE TOILET. From the living room you access to a small walk-in closet, which also leads to a separate toilet with its sink and a windows to the courtyard.
- THE KITCHEN is fully equipped with a window overlooking the courtyard and its sycamore tree. The main equipment includes: ceramic hobs (4), oven/ grill, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, centrifuge for juicing fruit and vegetables, egg cooker, fridge and freezer, water-boiler, toaster, plates, cutlery, glasses, cooking utensils and all that is needed for a creative cuisine.
- COOKING AND BREAKFAST to avoid going to the market upon your arrival, we provide you with free basic condiments (salt, pepper, herbs, spices, oils, etc.), and some good things to have for your breakfast (espresso, coffee, tea, milk, jams, butter, cheese, ham, eggs, juice, biscote, fruits, etc).
This flat has been furnished and decorated by us with modern furniture as well as many different objects and arts brought back from our travels around the world. Books and Jasmine’s oil painting line the walls, which makes it both comfortable and authentic. We occupied this apartment during the year, therefore our personal belongings will remain in the apartment during your stay, but be assured, there is enough storage space for your belongings, including your suitcases.
Living in a separate apartment in the same building and knowing how to be discreet and preserve your privacy, we can offer you more and give you a taste of the real Paris as only a native of this city can do. We will give you the elements to plan an unforgettable and tailored made vacation, everything from excursions, to dining, entertainment, shopping, etc.
A très bientôt!
Jasmine & Rafic
Jasmine is artist, numerologist and loves dancing.
Rafic is interior architect, photographer and loves cooking.
CLEANING FEE :
Depending on your choice for the beds setup, a flat amount must be paid in cash upon arrival regardless the duration of your stay. This service includes a complete cleaning of the apartment, replacement of sheets and towels, soap and shampoo supply.
- 60 euros for a double bed or 80 euros for two single beds.
- 20 euros for the couch in the living, which can be converted into an extra bed for one person about 1.60 m high (5.25 ft). The inside dimensions of the couch 1.70 m (5.58 ft) x 0.7 m (2.3 ft).
REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT :
A refundable deposit of 150 euros is to be paid in cash upon your arrival.
The deposit will be returned to you on departure, and after checking the apartment is returned in the condition you received it (of course, excluding cleaning). For your peace of mind, so far we haven’t had any problems in this regard.
OPTIONAL SERVICES :
The services listed below are not included in the rental cost and must be paid in cash according to your request :
- Baby-set for 40 € per stay, including a folding home cot/playpen and 2 linens, a high chair and a changing mat with 2 towels.
- Regardless of the two fans available to you for free, a powerful air conditioning (split unit) can be installed for 30 euros per day.
- In addition to the flat cleaning fee, housekeeping during your stay can be organized, including the replacement of linens and towels for the same standards fees, (see section above "Cleaning Fee").
- Tour guide by car with Rafic can be scheduled depending on your needs and our availability for 50 euros per hour.
- A numerology session by Jasmine can give you keys to your life’s questioning for 70 euros per hour.
- Parisian photographic walks with Rafic are for beginners and advanced amateurs who want to learn the techniques and practice shooting photography with your digital camera day and night for 40 euros per hour.
WASHING MACHINE :
For your laundry, unfortunately, the washing machine in the apartment is out of service for the moment, but we can offer you the ability to use our washer and dryer, as well as table and iron located in our apartment on the same floor. Otherwise, there is a self-service laundry at 3 minutes walk and several dry cleaners in the area.
ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM AND COMMUNICATION :
- Wi-Fi networks : High-Speed wireless Internet unlimited access.
- A 37” flat screen TV with more than 250 channels, including online rental video on demand (video between 3 and 6 euros).
- CD, DVD and Blu-ray player, we can lend you films for free from our large collection of international and American movies.
- CD player and tuner, including Wi-Fi connection (Air media) for your Smartphone, cell phone, MP3 player or tablet to listen your music play list. Also you can use our large collection of music CD during your stay.
- Free use of landline for incoming calls and to more than 100 countries for outgoing calls.
CHECK IN / OUT :
Standard Check in time is 15:00 (3 pm) and Check out time is 11:00 (11 am).
However, we can be flexible on arrival and departure times, as long as we do not have any back-to-back check-in / out that conflict.
In the case of a check out by the present guests the same day as your arrival, we can keep your luggage in our apartment on the same floor and plan your arrival starting from 15:00 (3 pm), while we clean up your the apartment. This will give you the opportunity to discover the neighborhood.
HOME RULES :
- No smoking in the apartment.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Upon your arrival in the apartment, we will provide you all the practical information you need to know.
TRANSPORTS AND PARKING :
- From all airports or train stations, there are several ways to get to our address: Taxi, subway, bus, (all details will be given to you later).
- If you have a car, you can park it safely in an underground private parking secured under 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at just 5 min walk from home. Otherwise, there are many public parking in our street and nearby.
Additional fees, if applicable, must be arranged directly with the Host after booking. Only accommodation fees are payable when booking through the HouseTrip platform.
Veronique L'appartement est très joli et très bien situé dans un quartier calme et aéré, proche du centre. Rafic est un hôte parfait, prêt à tout pour rendre le séjour idéal, il a rempli le frigo pour le déjeuner, il y a une machine Nespresso et des dosettes et même des buscuits. Le lit est excellent mais malheureusement pas le canapé sur lequel ma fille a très mal dormi. Dans l'annonce il était question de canapé-lit mais en fait c'est un simple canapé avec 2 coussins, dommage... L'appartement est conçu pour deux personnes, il est impeccable, très propre mais les frais d'entretien sont très élevés, je suppose que c'est le prix à payer pour une vraie propreté. Ce fût un excellent séjour.
Geraldine Cet appartement est un havre de paix en plein Paris à quelques minutes de la Tour Eiffel.Quel bonheur d'y rentrer après une bonne journée dans le tumulte parisien!! Une atmosphere ultra apaisante y règne, il est lumineux, gai , coloré et calme.On sent vraiment que Rafic et Jasmine ont mis tout le soin et le coeur pour que l'on s'y sente chez nous...L'immeuble parisien est trés joli,la rue calme. Rafic nous a accueilli comme à la maison.!Même le petit déjeuner était prêt dans les placards et le réfrigérateur. Toutes ces attentions sont vraiment très agréables et nous donne l'envie de revenir! Donc objectif atteint pour Rafic et Jasmine, MERCI et A BIENTOT... Petit immeuble parisien adorable.Beau quartier.
Irina Clean and tidy flat , all facilities , pleasant and gracious owners , always helpful and friendly . Perfectly situated , one of the best an quiet districts of Paris ,quality - price - excellent . We are content , would use the service next time and highly recommend it to couples and families with children . Thanks .
Richard A gracious and welcoming host and a comfortable and homey apartment helped make our stay in Paris perfect. The website photos and descriptions of Rafic's and Jasmine's apartment are spot-on. Furnishings are modern and eclectic, Jasmine's art fills the walls with interest and color, large windows provide light and airiness. The bed was most comfortable and storage space quite ample. The refrigerator was stocked with breakfast items, cupboards filled with condiments and snacks, and our favorite thing -- a Nespresso maker for the best espresso. The location is on a quiet street but still close to the major destinations of the Invalids and the Eiffel Tower, as well as the Rue Cler market street, and Metro and bus stops for exploring further. Rafic couldn't have been more passionate when talking about food or more helpful when recommending restaurants. Thank you, Rafic and Jasmine, for a delightful stay in our home-away-from-home.
Andrew Birthday in Paris....October 2013. Jasmin and Rafic thank you both so very much for a wonderful apartment - nothing was too much trouble and you have thought of absolutley everything. Plus where else could you be in the heart of Paris that is so wonderfully quiet during the night! fabulous base for walking, dining and close to the metro. Jasmin your work is stunning - that's another conversation! we look forward to our next visit. you should both be very proud. warmest wishes Jules and Andy
Oops! According to our records you have not stayed at this property before
At HouseTrip, in order to ensure the highest quality of reviews, we only accept reviews from guests who have stayed in apartments previously.
That means as HouseTrip guests, you can be confident in knowing that the reviews you read are created by people who have actually experienced the property in question.
If you have stayed at this property, and feel you are seeing this message in error, please contact us.
Oops! Looks like you have already submitted a review for this property
At HouseTrip our policy is to only accept one review per guest per stay. If you would like to edit your review you can do so on this page.
If you feel you are seeing this message in error, please contact us
Instant bookingInstant booking rentals can be booked directly within a few minutes, much like you book a hotel room on the internet. Only our highest quality rentals are chosen to be featured in our instant booking selection.
On requestTo book "on request" rentals, you need to send a request to confirm availability with the owner before booking. You will receive the owner's answer to your request directly by email. We advise sending requests to 3 or 4 "on request" rentals that interest you most. As soon as you receive a positive answer, you should book immediately; waiting for other replies increases the chances that available rentals will be booked by someone else.
Taxes and FeesHouseTrip is an online platform for holiday apartments. We do not own or manage the apartments listed on our site. We connect you with owners and managers of holiday apartments around the world, providing you with a safe and easy-to-use platform to book and pay for your stay. HouseTrip enables you to pay for your bookings online using a debit or credit card. This payment is then held securely by an independent third party until 2 days after you have arrived at the property, when it is transferred to the owner. By handling this process, certain taxes and fees are incurred, which are included in this section.
Additional FeesSometimes hosts ask for additional fees (refundable security deposits, cleaning charges, etc.) that cannot be paid through HouseTrip. You will need to pay these fees directly to the host when you arrive at the apartment.
To calculate the total price, just enter the details below then click 'Get total'.
Sorry, there has been an error while processing your request.