This ultra luxurious house of 170 SQ M (130 SQM covered + 60 SQM outdoors) is located in the heart of Palermo SoHo. This neighborhood is the trendiest area in town. It is surrounded by Buenos Aires's most famous bars, modern restaurants, bookstores, ateliers, furniture and clothes stores here. Every weekend a market and an art fair take place on the main square "Plaza Serrano”.
Although nestled in this trendy neighborhood, the property is very quiet with natural light illuminating every room. It is distributed on three floors with spacious bedrooms on the ground floor, living and dining area on the second floor and the private terrace with an amazing private outdoor heated pool on the upper floor.
Completely renovated, the house is a stunning fusion of an antique house with exquisite modern design furniture and Argentinian art pieces. The house can accommodate 4 people. It consists of two bedrooms and two bathrooms with all the comforts of home and the extra luxurious details for a perfect vacation. Every bedroom displays a LCD flat-screen TV with luxurious comfortable mattresses, pillows and linens of the finest quality.
The property’s splendid private rooftop swimming pool and terrace is a rare find in such central location, and a perfect place to relax and recharge during the day, or ease back at night with it’s elegant recessed lighting, warm wood, and city lights.
- MASTER BEDROOM ENSUITE: Equipped with a king-size bed (1.80x 2.00 mts). Large walk-in closet, bed- side cabinets and lamps. 32'' flat-screen LCD TV. Blackout curtains. Air conditioning. Safe deposit. Access to the private outdoor patio.
-PRIVATE PATIO: lovely patio with table and chairs, decorated with beatifull plants.
- SECOND BEDROOM ENSUITE: also located on the main floor. With one king-size bed which may be converted into two twin-size beds (0.90 mts x 1.90 mts). Large closet, bed-side cabinets and lamps. 32'' flat-screen LCD TV. Blackout curtains. Air conditioning. Safe deposit. Access to the patio.
- BATHROOMS: both bathrooms are ensuite. One has bathtub and shower, the other one has a shower. Both Modern style. Hair dryer.
- OFFICE AREA: the office area is under the staircase. There is a writing desk available. High speed internet connection (Wi-Fi).
- LIVING ROOM WITH DINING AREA: the spacious living room with its brick walls and its stylish decoration offers a custom-desing sofa, coffeetable and two butterfly chairs. The flatscreen LCD TV providing international channels, the DVD player and the home theatre make this the perfect area to enjoy a movie or listen to music. The dining area consists of an original white table with six chairs. Air conditioning.
- GOURMET KITCHEN: modern equipment gourmet kitchen with big fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave, electric toaster, Nespresso coffemaker, four-burner stove, oven and a small wine cellar integrated into the wood wall. There is ample silverware, glasses, crockery and cooking utensils for entertaining up to six people. Air conditioning.
- PRIVATE ROOFTOP TERRACE W/ PRIVATE POOL and SHOWER: delightful private rooftop terrace with a large private(exclusive use) heated swimming pool. Two chaise lounge patio furniture. Beautiful plants make this open air experience even more enjoyable.
Complimentary cleaning once a week.
Final cleaning and laundry : 20 US$.
No Smokers. No children under 12 years old.
Minimum age of the renter : 30 years. No parties.
Maximal occupancy : 4 people.
Additional fees, if applicable, must be arranged directly with the Host after booking. Only accommodation fees are payable when booking through the HouseTrip platform.
Brian And Paula This is a fabulous place, like living in Architectural Digest. It is beautiful and everything works perfectly. It is in one of the best blocks in one of the best neighborhoods for travelers. Shops, groceries, and restaurants are right outside the door. It is located well off the street, through a locked door and a long walkway, so is quiet and safe. We're only sorry we weren't there when it was warmer to take advantage of the rooftop pool and deck, and open the floor-to-ceiling glass doors on the atrium. There is also a half bath off the living room. The manager (and interior designer), Karina, is wonderful and full of information. She was able to arrange airport transportation. Highly recommended.
Albert We stayed at this property in February for a week. The house is amazing, it is a beautiful property, spotlessly clean and very well equipped! The check in was very easy, the manager Karina meeting us and showing us the house and how everything worked. Everything from the stereo to the blender was the best of quality and easy to use with all instructions made available . We had a dinner party while there and our guests were amazed by the gorgeous yet functional kitchen. I was also impressed by the manual left for us that explained how everything worked (we have stayed at other properties without one, not good!) The compact laundry with detergent and clothes drying rack was a bonus as was the iron and ironing board. Always good to have as we had a wedding to attend!! Last but not least, the pool! Fantastic! Great outside area to have a meal or just sit and relax......Do yourself a favour and stay here, you will not regret it!!!
Oops! According to our records you have not stayed at this property before
At HouseTrip, in order to ensure the highest quality of reviews, we only accept reviews from guests who have stayed in apartments previously.
That means as HouseTrip guests, you can be confident in knowing that the reviews you read are created by people who have actually experienced the property in question.
If you have stayed at this property, and feel you are seeing this message in error, please contact us.
Oops! Looks like you have already submitted a review for this property
At HouseTrip our policy is to only accept one review per guest per stay. If you would like to edit your review you can do so on this page.
If you feel you are seeing this message in error, please contact us
Instant bookingInstant booking rentals can be booked directly within a few minutes, much like you book a hotel room on the internet. Only our highest quality rentals are chosen to be featured in our instant booking selection.
On requestTo book "on request" rentals, you need to send a request to confirm availability with the owner before booking. You will receive the owner's answer to your request directly by email. We advise sending requests to 3 or 4 "on request" rentals that interest you most. As soon as you receive a positive answer, you should book immediately; waiting for other replies increases the chances that available rentals will be booked by someone else.
Taxes and FeesHouseTrip is an online platform for holiday apartments. We do not own or manage the apartments listed on our site. We connect you with owners and managers of holiday apartments around the world, providing you with a safe and easy-to-use platform to book and pay for your stay. HouseTrip enables you to pay for your bookings online using a debit or credit card. This payment is then held securely by an independent third party until 2 days after you have arrived at the property, when it is transferred to the owner. By handling this process, certain taxes and fees are incurred, which are included in this section.
Additional FeesSometimes hosts ask for additional fees (refundable security deposits, cleaning charges, etc.) that cannot be paid through HouseTrip. You will need to pay these fees directly to the host when you arrive at the apartment.
To calculate the total price, just enter the details below then click 'Get total'.
Sorry, there has been an error while processing your request.