MINIMUM STAY: 4 nights, unless there's 2 or 3 nights left between reservations. Check the calendar (right TAB above the pictures).
We speak fluent English, Français, 日本語 (Japanese).
APARTMENT: Large 1 Bd (50m2) + Backyard (shared with us). Perfect with Kids or 2 couples. Safe and very quiet, Apt is on the back of the house, opens on the backyard! Located on a small street with little traffic. It has its own independent private entrance, so you have all the privacy you need. All powered by Solar!
SLEEPING & MORE:
1 Bedroom with a very comfy queen sized bed & very comfy futon. Inside the apartment there's one mattress/portable crib if needed for a 5th person.
1 open living room and large fully equipped kitchen.
Parking on the street is Free and No restrictions so you could park one whole week w/o moving. We have EV (electric vehicle) charging station.
• Welcome to the sunny side of San Francisco!
• Where: In the heart of the excelsior. (South side of the city, meaning not downtown :)
• Restaurants: Our place is located 8min walking (500m) away from Mission St. Great Thai, one of the best Sushi, Mexican, and many great little cafes. DO check out my Guidebook (TOP-RIGHT) associated to this listing for recommendations!
• Food: Several supermarkets 10 min walk. 1 Whole Food 5 min drive.
• Convenient store a few houses down.
• There are 6 parks at 5/10 min walking distance. 1 children's playground, tennis courts, 1 public swimming pool, and the huge McLaren Park (2nd biggest park in the city, perfect for jogging).
• The Mission District & Noe Valley, probably the most hip neighborhoods with regards to restaurants and nightlife are 15min away by bus (every 10 min)... or 5 min driving. And yes avoid downtown (it's the business district) or Fisherman's Warf (tourist trap).
WEATHER: San Francisco is always cold in the evening... and often cold during the day. Some days are sunny and warm, still the evenings are 15ºC (60ºF) or less. Always bring warm clothes. The winters and the summers (fog) are the coldest. Spring and Fall can be nice. The ocean water is very cold (13ºC=55ºF), and the beach is only warm one or two days per year. The golden gate bridge hike will require serious warm clothes. You're warned!
• 2 BART Stations 10 minutes away by bus (Glenn Park by 52 bus -7min, Balboa Park with 29 or 54 bus - 10min). BART is our local fast subway transit. 10 min from the financial district (Shopping Malls) from Glenn Park station, the Embarcadero (our waterfront, with Pier 39, Ferries to Alcatraz).
• We are located 4 min away from the freeway entrance, making it an easy place to get out of San Francisco to the Silicon Valley (30 minutes), East Bay (15 minutes)
• AIRPORT: We're 30 minutes away from the Airport direct via BART ($8 one way for adults), and 15 minutes away via
• Wireless / Internet (High Speed)
• Washer / Drier
• Full size Fridge
• Full Oven, Microwave, Nespresso, Electric kettle
• 2 beds (queen & full) + one mattress (comfy) + crib (bed for babies)
• 1 bedroom + 1 kitchen/living room
• Stereo with jack for smartphone, etc...
• USB plugs in the house + international adapter plugs
• Food, cereals, pasta, coffee, tea, everything to cook a meal
• Fresh linens, Soap, Shampoo, etc...
• Free residential parking right in front of our house, no time limit.
CLEANING FEE: There is no cleaning fee as long as you commit to cleaning the apartment. If you need cleaning it's $75, so please select that option. If you pay for Cleaning you still need to clean the dishes and kitchen. If you leave without cleaning it's $100 (we hire a cleaning person).
Additional fees, if applicable, must be arranged directly with the Host after booking. Only accommodation fees are payable when booking through the HouseTrip platform.
Oops! According to our records you have not stayed at this property before
At HouseTrip, in order to ensure the highest quality of reviews, we only accept reviews from guests who have stayed in apartments previously.
That means as HouseTrip guests, you can be confident in knowing that the reviews you read are created by people who have actually experienced the property in question.
If you have stayed at this property, and feel you are seeing this message in error, please contact us.
Oops! Looks like you have already submitted a review for this property
At HouseTrip our policy is to only accept one review per guest per stay. If you would like to edit your review you can do so on this page.
If you feel you are seeing this message in error, please contact us
Instant bookingInstant booking rentals can be booked directly within a few minutes, much like you book a hotel room on the internet. Only our highest quality rentals are chosen to be featured in our instant booking selection.
On requestTo book "on request" rentals, you need to send a request to confirm availability with the owner before booking. You will receive the owner's answer to your request directly by email. We advise sending requests to 3 or 4 "on request" rentals that interest you most. As soon as you receive a positive answer, you should book immediately; waiting for other replies increases the chances that available rentals will be booked by someone else.
Taxes and FeesHouseTrip is an online platform for holiday apartments. We do not own or manage the apartments listed on our site. We connect you with owners and managers of holiday apartments around the world, providing you with a safe and easy-to-use platform to book and pay for your stay. HouseTrip enables you to pay for your bookings online using a debit or credit card. This payment is then held securely by an independent third party until 2 days after you have arrived at the property, when it is transferred to the owner. By handling this process, certain taxes and fees are incurred, which are included in this section.
Additional FeesSometimes hosts ask for additional fees (refundable security deposits, cleaning charges, etc.) that cannot be paid through HouseTrip. You will need to pay these fees directly to the host when you arrive at the apartment.
To calculate the total price, just enter the details below then click 'Get total'.
Sorry, there has been an error while processing your request.