This apartment may be rented on a weekly basis only.
This is a brand newly renovated one-bedroom apartment, is on two levels, the first and second floors of this 17th century building in the art and antiques neighborhood, with a direct view across the canal to the Rijksmuseum.
Everything is new and modern but the character of this monument building has been retained.
With a view to the Rijksmuseum, just 2 blocks away, this apartment is in a perfect location for anyone visiting Amsterdam and looking for a place with the most convenient location in the center of the city.
The museums, the Leidseplein, great shopping and restaurants are just a few minutes away.
This apartment, on 2 floors, has just been renovated to a very high standard. The huge windows across the front of the living room give lots of light, as well as views to the canal and the Rijksmuseum.
There are beautiful oak floors throughout the entire apartment.
- The open living room/kitchen/dining are on the first floor (above the street level) have high (4 meter 13 ft.) ceilings and is furnished with an L-shaped couch that makes into a queen-sized sofa bed in the living room area and a gas fireplace.
- There's a large flat screen t.v., dvd player, as well as an iPod player/docking station and a cd. player.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with plenty of place settings, dishwasher, microwave, oven, gas stovetop as well as all other necessary and desired utilities.
- Just off the kitchen is a separate w.c. with a basin with both hot and cold water
- Upstairs is a spacious bedroom, with a queen-sized bed, plenty of built-in closet space and a seating area. The dressing table/desk offers a comfortable work (or make-up) area. The lovely window looks out towards the canal and the Rijksmuseum beyond.
-The on-suite bathroom has double sinks, a large mirror with built in lighting, a separate bathtub and shower and a second w.c.
- There is a fast fiber cable for wireless internet throughout the apartment and fixed phone line is available.
- There's a washer /dryer available.
- This is a strictly non-smoking apartment.
- Sleeps a maximum of 4
Oops! According to our records you have not stayed at this property before
At HouseTrip, in order to ensure the highest quality of reviews, we only accept reviews from guests who have stayed in apartments previously.
That means as HouseTrip guests, you can be confident in knowing that the reviews you read are created by people who have actually experienced the property in question.
If you have stayed at this property, and feel you are seeing this message in error, please contact us.
Oops! Looks like you have already submitted a review for this property
At HouseTrip our policy is to only accept one review per guest per stay. If you would like to edit your review you can do so on this page.
If you feel you are seeing this message in error, please contact us
Instant bookingInstant booking rentals can be booked directly within a few minutes, much like you book a hotel room on the internet. Only our highest quality rentals are chosen to be featured in our instant booking selection.
On requestTo book "on request" rentals, you need to send a request to confirm availability with the owner before booking. You will receive the owner's answer to your request directly by email. We advise sending requests to 3 or 4 "on request" rentals that interest you most. As soon as you receive a positive answer, you should book immediately; waiting for other replies increases the chances that available rentals will be booked by someone else.
Taxes and FeesHouseTrip is an online platform for holiday apartments. We do not own or manage the apartments listed on our site. We connect you with owners and managers of holiday apartments around the world, providing you with a safe and easy-to-use platform to book and pay for your stay. HouseTrip enables you to pay for your bookings online using a debit or credit card. This payment is then held securely by an independent third party until 2 days after you have arrived at the property, when it is transferred to the owner. By handling this process, certain taxes and fees are incurred, which are included in this section.
Additional FeesSometimes hosts ask for additional fees (refundable security deposits, cleaning charges, etc.) that cannot be paid through HouseTrip. You will need to pay these fees directly to the host when you arrive at the apartment.
To calculate the total price, just enter the details below then click 'Get total'.
Sorry, there has been an error while processing your request.