Entire Apartment in Manchester: 2-bed Apartment Nr City Centre & Universities
A 2 bed modern apartment near Manchester City Centre (10 min walk) and very close to Manchester University & Manchester Metropolitan University. LGBT friendly.
Bedroom 1 = Double bed.
Bedroom 2 = 'Small double' - can fit 2 people no problem, nobody has ever said it's too small.
Lounge = double airbed (listed as sofabed/futon) for 2 people, which I will arrange if required.
**Please note there is a £15 charge for the 5th and 6th guests per person per night to reflect the extra cost in laundry and cleaning etc - this isn't added automatically and so I will update any quote you get when you enquire**
Open-plan living room & kitchen. Fridge/freezer, washing machine and oven & hobs. Basics provided (bedsheets, pillows, duvets, towels, milk, tea, coffee, bread).
One free secure parking space included (key fob provided on arrival). Free wireless internet, hot shower, Freeview TV.
The apartment is modern, clean and comfortable, in a great location and a better calue alternative to hotels in the area.
This apartment is perfectly located near:
- The Universities in walking distance - great for visiting parents or academics or for graduations
- Manchester United's ground is a 10 minute taxi journey away
- Manchester City's ground is a 10 minute taxi journey away
- Manchester City Centre is a ten minute walk or short taxi journey
- The Aquatic Centre is a short walk away, you could be swimming in the Commonwealth games' pool!
- 24-hour Asda supermarket (Mon-Sat) a short drive away
- Manchester Airport is a 15-min drive
- Royal Northern College of Music only a few minutes' walk around the corner
- Plenty of pubs, bars and restaurants within walking distance (can recommend some when you arrive)
- Palace Theatre (walkable), Manchester Opera House (taxi/car), Lowry Theatre (taxi/car) nearby.
I'll meet you to hand over keys at a pre-planned arrival time, and am happy to fill you in on any local info you need. There's a list of local taxis, takeaways etc in the living room for you, and I only live a 10 min drive away if there's any emergencies.
I can also source tickets for Manchester United and Manchester City (availability not guaranteed - I am working on this for next season though!). I require a month's notice to sort tickets out ideally.
Also included is a CityCard for use during your stay (must be returned with keys) - which provides discounts on loads of local businesses like restaurants, bars, pubs, cafes, and many more, see (website hidden) for details. For example:
- 25% off at the Selfridges Gallery restaurant
- 50% off the total food bill at Beluga
- 20% off any service at the Gentry Grooming Company (hair cuts, wet shaves, pampering for blokes)
- 10% off all services at the Nicky Clarke Salon at the Triangle
- 20% off Spa treatments and products at the Marriott Worsley Park Hotel & Country Club.
- 20% off Cuts and/our colour treatments at Sassoon Salon
- 50% off the Market Restaurant in the Northern Quarter
- 25% off at Sapporo Teppanyaki
- 25% off at Ning Malaysian Restaurant
- 20% off at the River Restaurant at the 5" Lowry Hotel
- 10% off loads of Ski/snowboard and kids activities at the Chill Factore!
- 2 for 1 entry at Legoland Discovery Centre at the Trafford Centre
- All cinema tickets for student rates at the AMC Cinema
- and many more!
NB This apartment is on the first floor above ground floor, without a lift, so may not be suitable if you have special mobility/access requirements.
What's on in Manchester in 2012:
Cricket at Old Trafford:
Eng v Australia 10th July - 5th Natwest Series ODI
Eng v south Africa 10th September - 2nd Natwest International T20
20 June - Leicestershire Foxes
22 June - Nottinghamshire Outlaws
25 June - Durham Dynamos
1 July - Derbyshire Falcons
6 July - Yorkshire Carnegie
Manchester University Events:
- Undergraduate Open Days: 22nd June, 23rd June, 6th October
- Summer Graduation: 9th-20th July
Manchester Metropolitan University Events:
- Undergraduate Open Days: 20th June
- Summer Graduation: 11th - 17th July
Salford University Events:
- Summer Graduation: 17th - 20th July
- Undergraduate Open Days: 30th June
Shows & Concerts:
Alan Davies: Life is Pain
An Evening of Burlesque
Ross Noble: Mindblender
Green Day's American Idiot
Manchester Opera House:
Dolly Parton – 9 to 5 The Musical
Julian Clary:Position Vacant, Apply Within
Other Gigs and concerts:
Bruce Springsteen June
Manchester Pride 17th-27th August
Additional fees, if applicable, must be arranged directly with the Host after booking. Only accommodation fees are payable when booking through the HouseTrip platform.
Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.
Gemma We had a fantastic stay! The host was lovely and the flat was clean and well presented. It's also in a great location as we didn't pay more than £7 to get where we were going in a taxi. I would recommend this property to anyone no matter how long your stay!
Oops! According to our records you have not stayed at this property before
At HouseTrip, in order to ensure the highest quality of reviews, we only accept reviews from guests who have stayed in apartments previously.
That means as HouseTrip guests, you can be confident in knowing that the reviews you read are created by people who have actually experienced the property in question.
If you have stayed at this property, and feel you are seeing this message in error, please contact us.
Oops! Looks like you have already submitted a review for this property
At HouseTrip our policy is to only accept one review per guest per stay. If you would like to edit your review you can do so on this page.
If you feel you are seeing this message in error, please contact us
Instant bookingInstant booking rentals can be booked directly within a few minutes, much like you book a hotel room on the internet. Only our highest quality rentals are chosen to be featured in our instant booking selection.
On requestTo book "on request" rentals, you need to send a request to confirm availability with the owner before booking. You will receive the owner's answer to your request directly by email. We advise sending requests to 3 or 4 "on request" rentals that interest you most. As soon as you receive a positive answer, you should book immediately; waiting for other replies increases the chances that available rentals will be booked by someone else.
Taxes and FeesHouseTrip is an online platform for holiday apartments. We do not own or manage the apartments listed on our site. We connect you with owners and managers of holiday apartments around the world, providing you with a safe and easy-to-use platform to book and pay for your stay. HouseTrip enables you to pay for your bookings online using a debit or credit card. This payment is then held securely by an independent third party until 2 days after you have arrived at the property, when it is transferred to the owner. By handling this process, certain taxes and fees are incurred, which are included in this section.
Additional FeesSometimes hosts ask for additional fees (refundable security deposits, cleaning charges, etc.) that cannot be paid through HouseTrip. You will need to pay these fees directly to the host when you arrive at the apartment.
To calculate the total price, just enter the details below then click 'Get total'.
Sorry, there has been an error while processing your request.