99 Compass Point Way South #308 – Home 9330793 Condo
- 3 bedrooms
- 8 sleeps
- min stay varies
99 Compass Point Way South #308 – Home 9330793
- 3 bedrooms
- sleeps 8
- min stay varies
Condo / 3 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms / sleeps 8
- Child friendly
- No pets allowed
Description from manager
Compass Point 1 #308 - WaterSound
LUXURY CONDO RENTAL WITH BEAUTIFUL BEACH AND SUNSET VIEWS! SLEEPS 8, 3 BATHROOMS.
1818 Sq. Ft.
When you walk down the hallway into the open concept living space, your eyes will be drawn to the large, rotunda windows with views over the dunes and out to the gulf. You will spend hours looking at this gorgeous view and watching the sunset each night. The property is decorated in creamy whites and shades of blue and provides an atmosphere of complete relaxation.
The kitchen features all stainless appliances, granite counter tops with a pop of aqua subway tile behind the stove. The large island has 4 barstools to provide extra dining seating. The large dining table has seating for 6. When the sun is setting, you can choose the balcony located just off of the kitchen which is equipped with a dining table with 4 chairs and a high top table with 2 chairs. There is also a balcony off of the dining/living area which has two chaise lounge chairs where you can laze the day away soaking up the sun.
If you love waking up to gulf views every morning, this is the condo for you! All 3 bedrooms have gulf views! The master bedroom is located just off of the living area and has full Southern and Western views over the dunes to the water. The master has a king sized bed and an ensuite bathroom with a shower and a soaking tub. The 2 guest bedrooms are located just down the hall from the kitchen. One bedroom has 2 queen sized beds and an ensuite bathroom with a tub/shower combination and the last bedroom has a king sized bed with an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
The condo also has an office workspace, full washer and dryer, 3 bikes and 1 deeded parking space in the covered garage. Also located on the grounds is a private pool for Compass Point Condo guests and there is also access to the Dunesider pool directly across the street from the building. The beach walkover boardwalk is directly behind the Dunesider pool.
- Sleeps 8
- Large rotunda windows with floor to ceiling views of the Gulf, dunes and beach
- 2 Large King Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and a third bedroom with 2 Queen sized beds and en-suite bathroom
- 3 Full Bathrooms
- High ceilings and luxurious decor in a Coastal color palette. So Relaxing!
- Open-concept living space with 2 balconies
- TVs in all bedroom plus a wall-mounted flat screen in the living room
- 2 Private balconies - 1 off of the dining/living area with two chaise loungers and another accessible by the kitchen with a high top table and a round dining table.
- Full sized washer and dryer in unit
- Condo amenities include 1 deeded parking space in the ground floor garage, as well as additional spaces in the rear and side of Compass Point 1 building on a first-come, first-served basis, elevator access from the garage to the 3rd floor, access to the private Compass Point 2 pool as well as the Dunsider pool across the parking lot from Compass Point 1, access to the WaterSound beach via the beach walkover boardwalk as well as 3 beach cruisers
- There is an elevator from the garage/ground floor that takes you up to the 3rd floor just steps away from the condo
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NON SMOKING HOME
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional clean charges.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY during Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 1 beach cruiser per bedroom.
Admin Fee: 7.0000
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- 3 Family bathrooms
- Internet access
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
About the manager
Dune Real Estate Company
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated:
- 18 Oct 2019
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
Map and how to get there
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on HouseTrip is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an enquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my holiday?
Send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your holiday dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I edit my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with HouseTrip & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours