The Pinetree home with sea view – Home 267365 House
- 2 bedrooms
- 4 sleeps
- 3 nights min stay
The Pinetree home with sea view – Home 267365
- 2 bedrooms
- sleeps 4
- 3 nights min stay
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 0.2 km
- Child friendly
- Car advised
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Private garden
Description from owner
The Pinetree is suitable for 2-5 people and has its own private entrance from the north side of the property and with a view of the sea and the whole village. It's inside area is 100 sq. m.
* THE house is ideally situated for you to unlock the unique flavor of the village, within walking distance from the center and the harbor (10 min) through the Ermioni "old town". You will find the place clean and tidy, with fresh, five-star-quality linen and towels. It has a great sea view from both sides (North & South) since it is situated at the top of the Ermioni hill. Ermioni village is a peninsular surrounded by sea and the property is in the quietest and safe area very close to the forest and only 150 m from the sea.
* IT'S ideal for couples or families that what to relax in a spacious and comfortable place and explore the area too.* THERE are many sandy beaches all around our area that you have to explore and choose from. We shall provide you with all you need to know about the area, so that you will visit only the best and unspoilt.
* ERMIONI is very close to many famous historical sites and islands which you can visit on daily excursions (Nafplio, Epidavros, Mycenae, Hydra island, Spetses Island and Poros islands).
* OUR guests should expect a very friendly family like holiday, in a private spotless property where we also spend some of our holidays. We will guide you to the best local shops and restaurants, hidden gems and the intriguing local landmarks: the things you won't find in any guidebook. This will help you escape the tourist traps and to experience the village and the area the way the locals do.
* Fancy a movie? Head to the Portoheli open air summer cinema and watch a different blockbuster every day. Want to explore other areas? Drive to the port of Costa (just a 20 minute drive away from the house) jump into the traditional “kaiki” (wooden boat) which will take you to Spetses island in just 20 minutes. Walk around the little streets of Spetses and explore the shops and the buildings.
* WHAT about a visit to Methana peninsula and its volcano and the best place for Greek desserts? What about Monastery of Avgo? Visit in a local farm? You won't find all these in the books or in tripadvisor! Ermioni to Fournoi village through the gorge? Kounoupi beach? Scuba diving? Boat trip? Just ask and we'll let you know, because all these are not the obvious touristy places but a lot more special. If not interested, just visit Epidavros ancient theater, Mycenae archaeological site, Nafplio town/fort, Hydra and Poros island, eat at some very nice tavervas, swim in many beautiful beaches and relax in our property.
* IF you are used to hotels, our property is simply better maintained (because it is a home), it is cheaper and about ... three times the size!
PS. We advice you to always let us know about your specific needs in terms of days of stay, arrival/departure times, extra person, baby cot, transportation, etc. We are very flexible and we can make special arrangements if we know in advance.
* Included in the rental rate: welcome pack, water, electricity, air-conditioning/ceiling fun, bedroom linen, bathroom / kitchen / beach towels.
* Check -in at 16:00 and Check-out at 10:00. Flexible except on changeover days.
* Pets or any other animals are not allowed.* Strictly no smoking.
* Wifi is free*
Further details indoors
This FRESH, modern, non-smoking accommodation has a bright, spacious living room with large, comfortable triple sofa and double sofa, TV, DVD, CD, dining table and chairs. Various games, books, magazines, CDs and DVDs.
* WE make sure that you will find a really spotless house by personally attending the full and detailed cleaning of the property.
* THE PINETREE has a large air-conditioner in the open plan kitchen-living room. There is also a very quiet ceiling fun in each bedroom. You will never fill the heat inside since the house is modernly built and insulated.
* ONE bedroom has a double traditional metal bed, two bed side tables with reading lamps, lots of fitted wardrobes and coat hangers. The other bedroom has two single beds and lots of fitted wardrobes. A baby cot is available and can be included in one of the bedrooms. An additional bed or baby cot can be included in the living room to accommodate families of five.
* THERE is a separate bathroom with sink, toilet, shower and bath tab.
* In our GOURMET kitchen you will find top-of-the-line cooking gear: stainless steel appliances, cutlery, toaster, roasting pan, different types of pots and pans, serving platters, casseroles, cutting board, pot holders, juicer, wine opener, kitchen towels.* The house has a beautiful dining table (sitting 6 people), a very large and comfortable sitting room with a triple and a double sofa. The big modern dining table can also be used for your work on your portable. The living room and dining area are spacious and airy with views to the sea and Hydra island from the entrance veranda where there is dining table for 4.
* All linen and towels are included. Don't bring your beach towels with you. We provide them.
* THE high standard of modern furnishing makes this spotless holiday house ideal for families or couples. For the winter, double glazed windows and central heating make the stay very comfortable. In the sitting room there is a TV, video and DVD player but also you'll find: photo albums of the area, a photo calendar, analytical information about things to do and places to visit, maps, magazines, DVDs, notebooks, pens, pencils.
Further details outdoors
The property is located in the quietest and most peaceful area of the village with very easy parking and no traffic.Ideal area for walks with great sea views all around.Just 10 minutes walk through the beautiful old town to the center of Ermioni and the two ports of the village.In the north side there is a balcony/veranda with a table and four comfortable arm chairs for outdoor dining.The view is great with the village, the sea, the "Bisti" pinetree peninsula and Hydra island.
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
- Cot available
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: King Bed
Bedroom 2: 2 Single Beds
Beds in other rooms: Single Bed
- 1 Family bathroom
- Wi-Fi available
- Air conditioning
- Private garden
- Balcony or terrace
- Sea view
- Bicycles available
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Washing machine
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling Fans
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through HouseTrip using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
No refund If you cancel, any money you have paid cannot be refunded.
About the owner
Nikos & Yota G.
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated:
- 26 May 2017
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
Map and how to get there
– based on 9 reviews
- Very Good
“Great location, lovely views, spacious apartment, fabulous hosts!”
Ermioni is a great place to experience an area of Greece that is packed with history but it also has the advantage of being able to easily visit some of the islands such as Hydra, Spetses and Poros. N… More
Owner's reply: T H A N K you!
“A lovely location near à rocky beach, with à view on the sea”
A great location in Ermioni. A confortable and relaxing apartment. The owners are friendly and give you interesting advises on the different spots to visit in the area. Just near a charming rocky beach. Good advices also on restaurants in Ermioni.
Owner's reply: Thank you for your review Bruno and family. N & Y.
“Very nice owners, fully equipped, very clean”
Everything was great except of the beds. The apartment is fully equipped and very nice decorated. In the kitchen there is even olive oil and herbs to cook, of course coffee, tea, musli..in the fridge was water and home made sweets to welcome us , toys for little or bigger kids.. Our daughter (3 years old) was fascinated. The bathroom also fully equipped, cleaning stuff was there, i was really positive impressed. The owners are lovely and really helpful. The only thing is that i have a sensitive back so i need really good anatomical matrass and this was unfortunately not the case. But for the rest was a great stay..very close to Hydra and Spetses..
Owner's reply: Thank you a lot for the review and your positive comments. All comments are very much to the point and still the comments about the mattress are very useful to us since we always ask our visitors to comment on any improvements that can only be helpful to our business. Recently changed the ones in the top apartment and mattresses can be our next investment in your apartment too. Thank you. N&Y.
“quiet, location overlooking both sides of town”
Lovely place to stay, ten minutes walk from the harbour up through small streets, it is in a quiet, elevated position.
Owner's reply: We just want to say thank you for your review and for staying with us. Special thanks for leaving th apartment in great shape. Best wishes. N&Y.
“Comfortable apartment , great views, welcoming hosts.”
We stayed here for a week and had a lovely holiday. Nikos and Yota were very helpful, even before arrival and were great at contact throughout our stay. The apartment is modern, well appointed and has beautiful views over the town and country from the terrace. Lovely to walk down to town through the old village. We hired a car and explored a lot.
Owner's reply: Dear J & M. Glad that you have enjoyed it. Please email us if you feel that you have any suggestions for impovements in the apartment or problems not already noticed by ourselves. Thank you for the review. N & Y.
“A heaven of peace in Ermioni”
This appartment is an ideal place for a family. It is spacious and very clean. The large balcony has a beautiful view over mountains and sea. Nikos and his wife Yota made everything possible to make our stay agreeable. Nikos came to the harbour to fetch us with his car as we arrived quite late on Eastern Sunday! The home made breakfast prepared by Yota was simply delicious. She even prepared special red painted eastern eggs...
Owner's reply: Thanks for staying in our property and we are glad that you have enjoyed everything. Best regards to all the family. N & Y.
“Immaculate apartment in an authentic and stylish location”
We have now stayed at the Tree House in Ermioni twice and have been amazed at how beautiful this location is. Owners, Nikos and Yota go to such great effort to ensure that you have a comfortable and happy stay at their gorgeous holiday home. The views from the apartment are stunning and the town itself is accessible via the maze of white-washed streets. You can take quick dip at the town beach or a trip to one of the quiet beaches nearby for a cool down, or nip into one of the many wonderful bars and restaurants for a high quality Greek dish. Overall, we cannot fault it. Marvellous!!!
“On our 'must return' list.”
Even before we arrived Yota and Nikos had made us welcome and (through a mobile app) given us a virtual introduction to Ermioni and the region around. The omens were good and we were not disappointed.… More
“Excellent property for quiet, family vacations any time of the year”
We stayed at the PineTree house for a week in July. House amenities were like if we were at home, offering a pleasant stay. In case you have any extra needs, just ask the housekeepers and they will be happy to help. The place is located on top of Ermioni hill, providing stunning view of Ermioni port, the village and the surroundings. Nice and cool house with always easy parking just outside the front door, unlike the rest of the village. Still, just a ten minute walk will get you to the village center (port) for shopping or just an evening stroll. During our stay we visited many beautiful surrounding beaches, Epidavros ancient theater, Nafplio town, Spetses and Hydra island. Definitely a recommended property for quiet, family vacations any time of the year. The hospitality offered by the owners makes it a perfect choice.
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with Nikos & Yota (the owner) through the contact form on this page.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your holiday booking to send the owner a message.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send Nikos & Yota (the owner) an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact Nikos & Yota (the owner)?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your holiday booking to view Nikos & Yota the owner's contact details or send them a message.
- What's the difference between 'Book your stay' and 'Contact the owner/manager'?
Use the Book your stay form to pay provisionally online and send Nikos & Yota (the owner) a booking request. You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then
Or send Nikos & Yota (the owner) an enquiry through the Contact the owner/manager form if you’d like a quote or more info first.
- What is a booking request?
When you pay online through the Book your stay form, a booking request is sent to Nikos & Yota (the owner). You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
To book this holiday home you need to pay through the HouseTrip website. Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection. This means that in the unlikely event that you’re prevented or denied access to your holiday home when you check in, we’ll offer a full refund for the stay.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Simply enter your holiday dates in the Book your stay form to calculate the cost of your stay.
Click Book now to see a full breakdown of the price.
You can also request a quote from Nikos & Yota (the owner) through the contact form. The owner will email you the total cost for your dates and a link to book and pay online.
- How do I know if my booking request has been accepted?
You’ll receive an email within 24 hours to let you know. Or you can check in Manage your holiday booking. No money will leave your account unless it’s accepted.
- How do I pay for my holiday?
Use the Book your stay form to pay provisionally online. You can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal. Nikos & Yota (the owner) will have 24 hours to accept the booking and no money will leave your account before then.
If you’ve been sent a quote, simply accept it and pay online through the email we sent you. You can also do this in Manage your holiday booking.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- Why can't I call Nikos & Yota (the owner) before booking?
You can exchange contact details with the property owner/manager once your booking is confirmed and you’ve paid in full. Paying and communicating only through our platform allows us to ensure that your booking is covered by our Payment Protection policy.
If you have any questions before booking, you can send the property owner/manager a message via the contact form on their listing. Once you’ve booked, you can discuss the rental and make arrangements for your trip by logging into Manage my booking.
- How do damage deposits work?
In most cases, you don’t pay a damage deposit up front. Instead, we save your payment details securely and you’re only charged in the event of damage to the property.
Occasionally, you will pay a damage deposit up front as part of the total rental cost. In this case, the owner has 10 days after you check out to report any damage. If they don’t, we’ll return your deposit. If their claim is successful, we’ll deduct the agreed cost and return the remainder.
- How can I view and manage my booking?
Go to Manage your holiday booking to view all your booking details, pay the balance of your holiday or cancel it if you need to.
- How do I pay the balance of my holiday?
You can pay the remaining balance of your holiday at any point. Simply go to Manage my holiday booking and click Pay now.
We’ll automatically charge the balance payment to the same payment method 10 days before it’s due. Go to Manage my holiday booking to see when the payment will be taken.
- How can I retract my booking request?
You’ll need to contact Nikos & Yota (the owner) to do this. Send them a message in Manage your holiday booking or through the contact form on this page.
- How do I cancel my booking?
Go to Manage your holiday booking to cancel your booking. Here you can view your cancellation policy to see if you’ll be refunded.
- How do I edit my booking?
You can request to change the dates or number of people on your booking via the Manage your holiday booking page. To change your holiday dates use the Edit booking button. If you need to change the number of guests staying then send Nikos & Yota (the owner) a message.
If Nikos & Yota (the owner) agrees, they’ll send you a revised quote outlining the changes. You can review and accept/decline this from the Manage your holiday booking page. You’ll have 48 hours to take action before the revised quote expires.
Build your perfect trip, with HouseTrip & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours