Berry Life - Mystic Colours Concept – Home 7323122 Apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- 7 sleeps
- 2 nights min stay
Berry Life - Mystic Colours Concept – Home 7323122
- 2 bedrooms
- sleeps 7
- 2 nights min stay
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom / sleeps 7
- Child friendly
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
Description from owner
Note1: We are well organised so that my calendars are ALWAYS update. If you see availability, sure it is :)
Note2: If you send me message, I reply instantly if I am not sleeping.
1) Entire private apart (Not shared)
2) Two rooms + Bathroom with shower + Full kitchen suitable for cooking
3) My personal office is near the apart building entrance door. Also my home is just 15 seconds to here. So I will be always here when you need.
4) Guaranteed Selection (You will stay in the apart you see in the photos for sure)
5) Guaranteed Cleaning (If you see anywhere not clean, we will assign one of our cleaner to you until you are happy with the cleaning)
6) All included prices (Such as internet, bills, cleaning etc.)
7) Free first day food and beverage package (Spring water, coffee, snacks, instant soup, pasta, chocolate etc.)
8) Free my handmade 40 pages “Our Istanbul Suggestions” guide (Istanbul hints, where to visit, what to do interesting, where to eat special tastes etc.) will be sent through e-mail.
9) Easy Check-in (Our offices are near apart building entrance door and we are here every day)
10) Easy Late Check-in (My own home is just 15 seconds close to the apart building)
11) Free back-up assistant in reception to help you (You can ask anything to him face to face, call, mail, sms or whatsapp. His job is to help you instantly)
12) Easy to find even first time visitors of Istanbul (Central Location. And i will send you address description with all arrival options and maps)
13) In the main and biggest connection street to Istiklal Street. (Bright street, you can walk home safely in any hour.)
14) 3 minutes to Istiklal Street. (But away from laud voice music and noisy crowd)
15) 7/24 Market, 7/24 restaurant and bakery in next blocks (Just seconds by walk)
16) Extra-Secure with alarm system and outside building security cams
17) Baby Friendly (Free baby bed, chair, bath and stroller)
18) Photos are taken with a realistic lens, not with wide lenses. (To avoid misleading. Because with the wide lenses, the rooms seems bigger than it is)
We trust our working discipline, and guarantee you the clauses below:
* Chosen Apart Guarantee: There is no probability of “Double Booking same apart” in our working system, so you will stay in the apart you liked from the photos. Otherwise we will fully refund the money you paid including airbnb fee.
* Cleaning Guarantee: Our aparts are cleaned by two lady cleaners, and we are one of the cleanest aparts in Istanbul. If you see anywhere not clean, we will assign one of our cleaner to you until you are happy with the cleaning :)
* On time Check-in Guarantee: Our regular check-in hour is 14:00. We always do our best to check-in our guests as earlier as possible. If you are still waiting to check-in at 14:30, we refund half day price of your first day.
* No wait in Late Check-in Guarantee: My home is just 15 seconds close to the apart building. If you wait more than 3 minutes in the Late Check-in, we will not charge any late check-in fee to you.
* Accuracy Guarantee: We guarantee that, we will provide everything we promised. If not, we will fully refund the money you paid including airbnb fee.
KEY DELIVERY (Check-in & Check-out):
* Our offices (My office and Reception office) are near the apart building entrance door. Key delivery will be made in the same address, in our office (Reception).
* Regular Check-in (9am-20pm): Check-in hour is 14pm. If you come earlier and if the flat is ready, you can check-in earlier without any charge (If the flat is not ready, you can leave your luggage in our office until check-in hour). Since the office is open until 9am to 8pm every day, we don’t need to arrange a specific time for the key delivery. No rush :)
* Late Check-in (20pm+): My home is just 15 seconds close. After 20pm, please call or text me when you are close, and I will come here within seconds and wait for you.
* Check-out: Check-out hour is 12pm noon. If you leave before 9 am, you can leave the keys on the table and close the door.
* We will send you a “Tourist friendly” address description document (powerpoint) with maps. This document includes best arrival options with costs and durations. Our location is so easy to find even first time visitors of Istanbul.
a) Taxi: In the address description, you will find “Turkish Description” to be given to the taxi driver. He will find us easily. Or you can tell the driver to call me, and I can explain him how to arrive.
b) Havatas (Airport) Buses: If you come to Taksim Square with Havatas airport buses, you can walk to our apart for 12 mins or if you have heavy luggage you can catch a taxi.
c) Metro: You can use metro from Atatürk Airport to Taksim Square (Transfer to other line Yenikapi metro station). You can walk to our apart for 12 mins or if you have heavy luggage you can catch a taxi.
d) Airport taxi pickup (With holding a sign with your name)
* Bedroom: Real double bed, wardrobe, ventilator, iron, iron board, cloth dryer.
* Living room: Can be convertible to bedroom by setting up double sofa beds. Also includes a small wardrobe, table & chairs, TV and A/C.
* Kitchen: Full kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, stove, kettle, toaster.
* Bathroom: With shower. Also hairdryer.
FREE SERVICES & EQUPMENTS:
* Electricity, using water and heating fees.
* High speed strong connection wireless internet. (24 hours)
* Free first day food and beverage package (Spring water, coffee, snacks, instant soup, pasta, chocolate etc.)* Free back-up assistant. (24 hours)
* Warm shower. (24 hours)
* Before check-in cleaning. (Also free weekly cleaning)
* Towels and bed sheets. (Also free weekly change)
* Liquid soap, shampoo, shower gel, equipment for washing the dishes (Cleanser and sponge).
* Trash Bags, toilet paper and paper towels.
* Free luggage storage.
* For the families with babies, free baby equipments (Baby bed, chair, bath and stroller)
* Free parking in the street
* Smile on our faces :)
* Outside Wifi: 10% discount for renting “Portable unlimited WIFI & 3G device” to be used anywhere in Istanbul. You don’t need to buy simcard for 3G.
* Gifts: 5€ discount per piece for our “Nes-Shui Handmade Gifts”. They are all prepared by my mother Nesrin:) And all of them are one in the world. No copy.
* Hammam: 5% Discount in Galatasaray Hammam
* Traditional “Berry Life Breakfast” in 15 seconds distance restaurant (6€)
* Late Check-in Service (10€ after 20pm, 15€ after 24pm. Any currency is ok)
* Airport taxi pickup (Atatürk Airport: 110 Lira – Sabiha Gökçen Airport: 200 Lira)
* One shot dishwasher detergent (1€)
* One shot washing machine detergent (1€)
* Rent a netbook (50€ deposit, 5€ per day)
* Additional “Cleaning” and “Changing bed sheets & towels” demands (Free: Weekly. 10€: If you demand again until completion of one week)
* Everyday Housekeeping: 3€ per day
* Laundry (Cleaning, drying and ironing): 15€ per load
Public Bus (Ömer Hayyam Stop): 30 seconds.
Tram (Galata Stop): 3 mins.
Metro (Taksim Stop): 10 mins.
Havatas Airport Buses (Taksim Stop): 12 mins.
* Our Offices: In the entrance
* Bakery: 5 seconds
* Small Market: 10 seconds
* Carrefour Discount Market: 15 seconds
* My Home: 15 seconds
* 7/24 Market: 15 seconds
* Pide (Turkish Pizza) Restaurant: 15 seconds
* 7/24 Restaurant: 30 seconds
* Pharmacy: 1 minute
* Change Office: 3 minutes
* Mobile Operators: 3-5 minutes
* Traditional Bazaar (Each Sunday, side street): 15 seconds (walk)
* Hardrock Cafe: 3 mins (walk)
* Istiklal Street (Lives 7/24): 3 mins (walk)
* Night Life: 3-5 mins (walk)
* Demiroren Shopping Mall (Biggest Mall of Taksim): 6 mins (walk)
* Taksim square: 10 mins (walk)
* Galata Tower: 12 mins (walk)
* Old Town (Sultanahmet): 10 mins (taxi)
* Bosporus: 15 mins (taxi)
* Asian Side: 20 mins (taxi)
* Although it is so close to most of attractions, we are separated from the laud voice music and noisy crowd. It makes our location better for light sleepers and families with babies.
* Blue Flag cleaning award: 3 years in row, 10/10 rated after unannounced inspection.
* Creativity award: 1st apart hotel in Istanbul which has different concepts in each apart.
* Rising star award 2012: For our improvement in our first year.
BABY FRIENDLY (Free):
* Big and comfortable baby bed
* Secure baby chair with seat belt (With small table)
* Baby bath for a good baby shower
* Baby stroller
(We have 3 set of baby equipments, please ask for the availablity)
(These equipments are cleaned twice (After and before the guest) for your baby’s health.)
We are in the secure district of Taksim (Main connection to Istiklal Street). But we are more secure with;
* Alarm system
* Outside building security cam
* Fire detectors and extinguisher
* Gas detectors
You, your family (or friends) and your personal valuable belongings will be secure.
By booking our apart, you are also helping street cats & dogs. We use 5% of our revenue to feed and aid them.
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Double Bed Single Bed
Bedroom 2: 2 Sofa Beds
- 1 Family bathroom
- Wi-Fi available
- Air conditioning
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- This rental can only be paid for online through HouseTrip using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
100% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least two weeks before check-in.
2 weeks before
No refund if cancelled less than 2 weeks before check-in.
* The booking fee is stated in the cancellation policy information on the payment page. This fee helps us run our secure platform and enables us to provide 24/7 customer support
About the owner
Güner Berivan Erdal G.
- Average reply time:
- 1 hour 49 minutes
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated:
- 17 Apr 2019
- Years listed:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
Map and how to get there
– based on 1 review
- Very Good
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with Güner Berivan Erdal (the owner) through the contact form on this page.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your holiday booking to send the owner a message.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send Güner Berivan Erdal (the owner) an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact Güner Berivan Erdal (the owner)?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your holiday booking to view Güner Berivan Erdal the owner's contact details or send them a message.
- What's the difference between 'Book your stay' and 'Contact the owner/manager'?
Use the Book your stay form to pay provisionally online and send Güner Berivan Erdal (the owner) a booking request. You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then
Or send Güner Berivan Erdal (the owner) an enquiry through the Contact the owner/manager form if you’d like a quote or more info first.
- What is a booking request?
When you pay online through the Book your stay form, a booking request is sent to Güner Berivan Erdal (the owner). You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
To book this holiday home you need to pay through the HouseTrip website. Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection. This means that in the unlikely event that you’re prevented or denied access to your holiday home when you check in, we’ll offer a full refund for the stay.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Simply enter your holiday dates in the Book your stay form to calculate the cost of your stay.
Click Book now to see a full breakdown of the price.
You can also request a quote from Güner Berivan Erdal (the owner) through the contact form. The owner will email you the total cost for your dates and a link to book and pay online.
- How do I know if my booking request has been accepted?
You’ll receive an email within 24 hours to let you know. Or you can check in Manage your holiday booking. No money will leave your account unless it’s accepted.
- How do I pay for my holiday?
Use the Book your stay form to pay provisionally online. You can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal. Güner Berivan Erdal (the owner) will have 24 hours to accept the booking and no money will leave your account before then.
If you’ve been sent a quote, simply accept it and pay online through the email we sent you. You can also do this in Manage your holiday booking.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- Why can't I call Güner Berivan Erdal (the owner) before booking?
You can exchange contact details with the property owner/manager once your booking is confirmed and you’ve paid in full. Paying and communicating only through our platform allows us to ensure that your booking is covered by our Payment Protection policy.
If you have any questions before booking, you can send the property owner/manager a message via the contact form on their listing. Once you’ve booked, you can discuss the rental and make arrangements for your trip by logging into Manage my booking.
- How do damage deposits work?
In most cases, you don’t pay a damage deposit up front. Instead, we save your payment details securely and you’re only charged in the event of damage to the property.
Occasionally, you will pay a damage deposit up front as part of the total rental cost. In this case, the owner has 10 days after you check out to report any damage. If they don’t, we’ll return your deposit. If their claim is successful, we’ll deduct the agreed cost and return the remainder.
- How can I view and manage my booking?
Go to Manage your holiday booking to view all your booking details, pay the balance of your holiday or cancel it if you need to.
- How do I pay the balance of my holiday?
You can pay the remaining balance of your holiday at any point. Simply go to Manage my holiday booking and click Pay now.
We’ll automatically charge the balance payment to the same payment method 10 days before it’s due. Go to Manage my holiday booking to see when the payment will be taken.
- How can I retract my booking request?
You’ll need to contact Güner Berivan Erdal (the owner) to do this. Send them a message in Manage your holiday booking or through the contact form on this page.
- How do I cancel my booking?
Go to Manage your holiday booking to cancel your booking. Here you can view your cancellation policy to see if you’ll be refunded.
- How do I edit my booking?
You can request to change the dates or number of people on your booking via the Manage your holiday booking page. To change your holiday dates use the Edit booking button. If you need to change the number of guests staying then send Güner Berivan Erdal (the owner) a message.
If Güner Berivan Erdal (the owner) agrees, they’ll send you a revised quote outlining the changes. You can review and accept/decline this from the Manage your holiday booking page. You’ll have 48 hours to take action before the revised quote expires.
Build your perfect trip, with HouseTrip & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours