Keauhou Gardens 3104, 1 BR.Garden NO BOOKING FEE – Home 3136752 Condo
- 1 bedroom
- 2 sleeps
- min stay varies
Keauhou Gardens 3104, 1 BR.Garden NO BOOKING FEE – Home 3136752
- 1 bedroom
- sleeps 2
- min stay varies
Condo / 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom / sleeps 2
- Swimming pool
- Child friendly
- Car not necessary
- No pets allowed
Description from manager
Keauhou Gardens (also known as Kona Coast Resort) is located approx. four miles south of Kailua Kona. Its walking distance to the Keauhou Shopping Village and just down the road from the Kahaluu snorkeling beach.
Keauhou Gardens 3104 is a one bedroom (king) plus sleeper sofa with a tranquil garden view. Its fully furnished and equipped with full kitchen, washer dryer, 37" LCD TV, WiFi, VCR,DVD player and CD. It is a first floor unit.
Property amenities include two pools, poolside cafe, workout room and beach volleyball
Tax ID W30358800-01
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Super King Bed
- 1 Family bathroom
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Internet access
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Ceiling Fans
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through HouseTrip using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
50% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 4 weeks before check-in.
4 weeks before
No refund if cancelled less than 4 weeks before check-in.
* The booking fee is stated in the cancellation policy information on the payment page. This fee helps us run our secure platform and enables us to provide 24/7 customer support
About the manager
Keauhou Property Management, Inc.
- Average reply time:
- 3 hours 31 minutes
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated:
- 17 Jun 2019
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
Map and how to get there
– based on 14 reviews
- Very Good
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an enquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my holiday?
Send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your holiday dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I edit my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with HouseTrip & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours