Villa Demokrasi – Home 8506356 Villa
- 5 bedrooms
- 10 sleeps
- 7 nights min stay
Villa Demokrasi – Home 8506356
- 5 bedrooms
- sleeps 10
- 7 nights min stay
Villa / 5 bedrooms / 5 bathrooms / sleeps 10
- Child friendly
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
Description from manager
Villa Demokrasi is brand new villa in Kalkan has stunning sea views over Kalkan bay and easy access to the village and all of its attractions, as well as the weekly market and local transport facilities.
Holiday villa in Turkey has 3 floors and features 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms and 1 cloakroom in the living room, and sleeps 10.
This is the place to be for ultimate relaxation with large and airy rooms, spacious balconies plus a large private sun terrace with private swimming pool and private gardens, plus a doored double garage below.
Villa is beautiful decorated and furnished and extremely well equipped, to ensure that you can relax and enjoy your time in Kalkan in comfort.
Villa is fully fitted kitchen which is fridge/freezer, oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher and toaster. Dining table is for 10 people inside and outside by the pool. Also there are 10 sunbeds with umbrellas by the pool terrace and wood pergola shade.
All bedrooms are en-suite and have large private balconies/terraces. Villa Demokrasi is air-conditioned throughout and there is a flat screen TV, a DVD player and unlimited WiFi internet connection.
Villa Demokrasi has unbelievable panoramic views and beautiful private swimming pool, however you will want to spend much of your time outside. The pool is surrounded by a spacious patio area, equipped with sun-loungers and sun-shades. The villa is perfect for families and larger groups.
* Sunbathing area, private swimming pool, private garden, stone built BBQ, pergola sunshade, outside dining table and chairs for 10 people and outside seating.
* Infinity swimming pool size is 5m to 10m, deep is 1.60m.
* Fully fitted kitchen is situated off the lounge area and its large and well equipped. Set to do side of the lounge is a raised dining area with a large table and comfortable dining chairs (Seats 10).
* Kitchen is modern and good design, there are everything what you need during your stay.
* It has a high quality marble floor throughout is the spacious, light and airy lounge with comfortable sofas and armchairs seating. There is a TV with satellite TV available and DVD player as well.
* The lounge designed for your comfortable and relaxing. There is unlimited internet access for you.
* The utility room has a washing machine, drying rack, iron and ironing board is accessed via the kitchen and living room. There is a downstairs cloakroom on this floor as well.
* Bedroom 1 is double bedroom and an en-suite, vanity unit, fitted wardrobes.
* Bedroom 1 is double bedroom and an en-suite, vanity unit, fitted wardrobes. Room has a private balcony overlooking the fantastic Kalkan bay with amazing views.
* Bedroom 3 is a double bedroom with an en-suite. Vanity unit, fitted wardrobes. Room is a lovely and light as its triple aspect and also benefits from a private balcony and has amazing views.
* Bedroom 4 is twin bedroom and an en-suite, vanity unit, fitted wardrobes.
* Bedroom 5 is double bedroom and an en-suite with Jacuzzi in the room as well. There are vanity unit, fitted wardrobes with huge balcony with full Kalkan Seaview.
Shops and restaurants
The main town of Kalkan is no more than 5 minutes away by car, or catch the water taxi which sails frequently from early morning to early evening. In the evening, select one of the exclusive restaurants along the marina offering a range of cuisines and serving great cocktails too!
Rising up from the shore you will come to the Old Town of Kalkan, with narrow cobbled streets home to an array of shops selling Turkish wares from shoes to spices, ceramics to clothes, handbags to hand crafted souvenirs. Originally a Greek town, the ambience does not let you forget this - as the sun goes down the twinkly lights on the rooftop terrace restaurants illuminate offering you fantastic views as you dine.
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- 5 Unknown types
- Wi-Fi available
- Air conditioning
- Sea view
- Internet access
- DVD player
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
About the manager
Perfect Villa Escapes
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated:
- 10 Oct 2019
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United Kingdom
Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
Map and how to get there
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on HouseTrip is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an enquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my holiday?
Send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your holiday dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I edit my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with HouseTrip & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours