Villa Velvet Two – Home 8506374 Villa
- 6 bedrooms
- 12 sleeps
- 7 nights min stay
Villa Velvet Two – Home 8506374
- 6 bedrooms
- sleeps 12
- 7 nights min stay
Villa / 6 bedrooms / 6 bathrooms / sleeps 12
- Child friendly
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
Description from manager
Villa Kadife Iki is a contemporary, luxury air-conditioned villa set in a quiet location above the village of Kalkan. The villa has stunning views of Kalkan bay and is close enough to walk downhill into the Kalkan village. The interior is modern, spacious and cool and has been equipped to meet your every need. Outside is has its own private infinity swimming pool with extensive terrace and garden areas, for those sun downers and a stone built BBQ for alfresco dining. There are luxury double sun loungers for all guests with parasols. The premier resort of Kalkan with its excellent cuisine, array of shops, bars and restaurants, are a 15 minutes stroll away, or 3 minutes taxi ride. The perfect place for a relaxing upmarket holiday villa rental in Kalkan.
Details for holiday Villa Kadife Iki, 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12, and has 5 bathrooms
Villa Kadife Iki with 6 bedrooms villa with large pool and pool area with sea view. There is large garden with flowers and BBQ. Also there are 12 sun beds and outdoor table for dinner by poolside. There is closed garage and alarm system.
* Bedroom 1 is en-suite double bedroom with sea and nature view has double bed, nightstand, dressing table, wardrobe, air conditioning and bathroom with shower.
* Bedroom 2 is en-suite double bedroom with sea and nature view has double bed, nightstand, dressing table, wardrobe, air conditioning and bathroom with shower.
* Bedroom 3 is en-suite twin bedroom with sea and nature view has twin bed, nightstand, dressing table, wardrobe, air conditioning and bathroom with shower.
* Bedroom 4 is en-suite double bedroom with sea and nature view has double bed, nightstand, dressing table, wardrobe, air conditioning and bathroom with shower.
* Bedroom 5 is en-suite twin bedroom with sea and nature view has twin bed, nightstand, dressing table, wardrobe, air conditioning and bathroom with shower.
* Bedroom 6 is en-suite double bedroom with sea and nature view has double bed, nightstand, dressing table, wardrobe, air conditioning and bathroom with shower.
Shops and restaurants
The main town of Kalkan is no more than 5 minutes away by car, or catch the water taxi which sails frequently from early morning to early evening. In the evening, select one of the exclusive restaurants along the marina offering a range of cuisines and serving great cocktails too!
Rising up from the shore you will come to the Old Town of Kalkan, with narrow cobbled streets home to an array of shops selling Turkish wares from shoes to spices, ceramics to clothes, handbags to hand crafted souvenirs. Originally a Greek town, the ambience does not let you forget this - as the sun goes down the twinkly lights on the rooftop terrace restaurants illuminate offering you fantastic views as you dine.
Kalkan has a small but pleasant beach only a few minutes walk from Villa Kadife Iki. Or, on the Western side of Kalkan, is Kalamar beach, which has a beach club and a couple of waterside restaurants to choose from.
For anyone who does hire a car, a trip to Kaputas beach, east of Kalkan, is definitely worth a visit, if only for the scenery on the way! The beach itself is small but secluded and sandy - well worth a visit!
The beach at Patara is also within easy reach, heading further west from Kalkan. Part of the national park, Patara beach has beautiful white sand and an array of wildlife, including turtles
Places of interest and activities
Stroll down the hill to the waters edge and you will find the small but beautiful marina where you can catch a boat to take you for an amazing day out at sea, or indulge in a choice of water sports from the beach club.
For those who want to sample some true Turkish culture, then visit the ancient roman ruins of Patara. Or, a little further up the Western coast, you will come to the historical sites of Sidyma, Letoon and Xanthos.
So whatever you desire for your summer vacation, Kalkan certainly ticks all the boxes - stunning scenery, charming culture, superb shopping, heroic history and delectable dining!
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Bed & bathroom
- 6 Unknown types
- Wi-Fi available
- Air conditioning
- Sea view
- Internet access
- DVD player
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
No refund If you cancel, any money you have paid cannot be refunded.
About the manager
Perfect Villa Escapes
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated:
- 19 Jun 2019
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United Kingdom
Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
Map and how to get there
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on HouseTrip is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an enquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my holiday?
Send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your holiday dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I edit my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with HouseTrip & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours