Great Apartment For 12 Near Central London – Home 7311638 Apartment
- 4 bedrooms
- 12 sleeps
- 2 nights min stay
Apartment / 4 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / sleeps 12
- Child friendly
- Car not necessary
- No pets allowed
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
Description from owner
Near Central London - Amazing 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home with home-cinema projector & surround-sound and TV in every room – even the bathroom! All rooms have sculpted light-rafts with colour-changing mood-lighting and there are other amazing lighting effects too.
Accommodates up to 12 guests. Features include:
• Home-theatre system with HD projector, remote-control projector screen, speakers built into the sculpted light-raft, and 5.1 surround-sound amplifier for watching movies in style.
• Flatscreen TV’s in every room – including the main bathroom!
• Amazing lighting effects – even in the bathroom and the ensuite shower-room.
• 4 good-sized bedrooms, each with a double-bed (plus 2 sofa-beds in the reception room that can accommodate another 4 adults).
• Large dining table with 6 chairs.
• Private patio garden.
The apartment is very modern and stylish apartment and has a private patio garden. The apartment and location offer comfort and convenience. It is an ideal base for exploring London's tourist attractions or for doing business in this remarkable city.
The apartment is beautifully refurbished to a high standard with solid oak flooring and truly amazing lighting features. Great for families, groups, and business purposes.
• Sleeps up to 12 guests - 4x double-beds (one in each bedroom), 2x double-sofabeds (both in the reception room). 4 good-sized double-bedrooms, each with amazing sculpted light-rafts with colour-changing mood-lighting, flatscreen TV, and complete with double-bed and lots of storage for clothes.
• Reception room –simple chic decor and amazing sculpted light-raft with colour-changing mood-lighting. Large flatscreen TV with digital TV channels, as well as an HD projector, remote-controlled electric projection screen, ceiling speakers and home-cinema sound system. 2 large sofa-beds (sleep up to 4 guests), and a large glass dining table with 6 dining chairs.
• Kitchen – open-plan to the lounge and equipped with ceramic-glass hob, double-oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, and fridge/freezer.
• Bathroom – flatscreen TV, fabulous lighting, bath with overhead shower and hand-held shower attachment, toilet, bidet, basin, and clothes washer/dryer (in cupboard).
• Ensuite shower-room – beautiful light-raft with colour-changing mood-lighting, shower cubicle with overhead shower and hand-held shower attachment, toilet, hand-bidet, and basin.
• Garden – timber patio deck, bamboo-screening, 6 garden chairs, glass table, and parasol.
• Cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, clean bedding, and towels are all provided.
Stepney Green is a very colourful, vibrant, cosmopolitan area which gives visitors a real taste of London. Close to Central London so all the London attractions are in easy reach, and yet Stepney Green has the feel of a real community with friendly neighbours and locals often greeting even strangers on the street. Stepney Green is blessed with a plethora of local facilities within easy reach of the apartment, including:
• Numerous grocery shops and a supermarket.
• ATM machine.
• Numerous pubs, bars, restaurants and fast-food outlets to suit every taste, many open until late.
• Stepney City Farm
Close to Central London with 2 Tube Stations (Stepney Green & Mile End stations – both in Zone 2), and numerous bus routes, a few minutes’ walk away, this is an ideal base from which to explore London – e.g.:
From Stepney Green Station
• 1 stop to Whitechapel – Whitechapel Street Market and Brick Lane (a food-lovers delight with a plethora of restaurants).
• 3 stops to Tower Hill –Tower Bridge and The Tower of London.
• 4 stops to Monument – The Monument, The City (the financial heart of London), and The Bank of England Museum.
• 8 stops to Temple – Covent Garden.
• 9 stops to Embankment –Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, and Haymarket (West End Theatre District).
• 10 stops to Westminster – Big Ben, Westminster Abbey (and the Tomb of the Unknown Warrior), The London Eye and The London Aquarium.
• 11 stops to St James’ Park – Buckingham Palace, The Mall, Household Cavalry Museum, and Horse Guards Parade.
• 14 stops to South Kensington – The Natural History Museum, The Science Museum, and the Victoria & Albert Museum.
From Mile End
• 3 stops to Bank – The Monument, The City (the financial heart of London), and The Bank of England Museum.
• 4 stops to St Paul’s – St Paul’s Cathedral.
• 6 stops to Holborn – The British Museum, The Grant Museum of Zoology, and Great Ormand Street Hospital.
• 7 stops to Tottenham Court Road – Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Soho, and Tottenham Court Road.
• 10 stops to Marble Arch – Marble Arch and Hyde Park.
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Double Bed
Bedroom 2: Double Bed
Bedroom 3: Double Bed
Bedroom 4: Double Bed
Beds in other rooms: 2 Sofa Beds
- 1 Family bathroom, 1 En suite
- Wi-Fi available
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
Interaction with guest
- Check in time: 14:00, Check out time: 11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
This rental can only be paid for online through HouseTrip using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Damage deposit: £300.00
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
50% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 4 weeks before check-in.
4 weeks before
25% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 2 weeks before check-in.
2 weeks before
No refund if cancelled less than 2 weeks before check-in.
* The booking fee is stated in the cancellation policy information on the payment page. This fee helps us run our secure platform and enables us to provide 24/7 customer support
About the owner
Raquib Saiful S.
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated:
- 16 Sep 2018
- Years listed:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
Map and how to get there
– based on 10 reviews
- Very Good
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with Raquib Saiful (the owner) through the contact form on this page.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your holiday booking to send the owner a message.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send Raquib Saiful (the owner) an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact Raquib Saiful (the owner)?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your holiday booking to view Raquib Saiful the owner's contact details or send them a message.
- What's the difference between 'Book your stay' and 'Contact the owner/manager'?
Use the Book your stay form to pay provisionally online and send Raquib Saiful (the owner) a booking request. You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then
Or send Raquib Saiful (the owner) an enquiry through the Contact the owner/manager form if you’d like a quote or more info first.
- What is a booking request?
When you pay online through the Book your stay form, a booking request is sent to Raquib Saiful (the owner). You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
To book this holiday home you need to pay through the HouseTrip website. Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection. This means that in the unlikely event that you’re prevented or denied access to your holiday home when you check in, we’ll offer a full refund for the stay.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Simply enter your holiday dates in the Book your stay form to calculate the cost of your stay.
Click Book now to see a full breakdown of the price.
You can also request a quote from Raquib Saiful (the owner) through the contact form. The owner will email you the total cost for your dates and a link to book and pay online.
- How do I know if my booking request has been accepted?
You’ll receive an email within 24 hours to let you know. Or you can check in Manage your holiday booking. No money will leave your account unless it’s accepted.
- How do I pay for my holiday?
Use the Book your stay form to pay provisionally online. You can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal. Raquib Saiful (the owner) will have 24 hours to accept the booking and no money will leave your account before then.
If you’ve been sent a quote, simply accept it and pay online through the email we sent you. You can also do this in Manage your holiday booking.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- Why can't I call Raquib Saiful (the owner) before booking?
You can exchange contact details with the property owner/manager once your booking is confirmed and you’ve paid in full. Paying and communicating only through our platform allows us to ensure that your booking is covered by our Payment Protection policy.
If you have any questions before booking, you can send the property owner/manager a message via the contact form on their listing. Once you’ve booked, you can discuss the rental and make arrangements for your trip by logging into Manage my booking.
- How do damage deposits work?
In most cases, you don’t pay a damage deposit up front. Instead, we save your payment details securely and you’re only charged in the event of damage to the property.
Occasionally, you will pay a damage deposit up front as part of the total rental cost. In this case, the owner has 10 days after you check out to report any damage. If they don’t, we’ll return your deposit. If their claim is successful, we’ll deduct the agreed cost and return the remainder.
- How can I view and manage my booking?
Go to Manage your holiday booking to view all your booking details, pay the balance of your holiday or cancel it if you need to.
- How do I pay the balance of my holiday?
You can pay the remaining balance of your holiday at any point. Simply go to Manage my holiday booking and click Pay now.
We’ll automatically charge the balance payment to the same payment method 10 days before it’s due. Go to Manage my holiday booking to see when the payment will be taken.
- How can I retract my booking request?
You’ll need to contact Raquib Saiful (the owner) to do this. Send them a message in Manage your holiday booking or through the contact form on this page.
- How do I cancel my booking?
Go to Manage your holiday booking to cancel your booking. Here you can view your cancellation policy to see if you’ll be refunded.
- How do I edit my booking?
You can request to change the dates or number of people on your booking via the Manage your holiday booking page. To change your holiday dates use the Edit booking button. If you need to change the number of guests staying then send Raquib Saiful (the owner) a message.
If Raquib Saiful (the owner) agrees, they’ll send you a revised quote outlining the changes. You can review and accept/decline this from the Manage your holiday booking page. You’ll have 48 hours to take action before the revised quote expires.
Build your perfect trip, with HouseTrip & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours