Pefkohori apartment - 2 bedrooms – Home 5281580 Apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- 5 sleeps
- 12 nights min stay
Pefkohori apartment - 2 bedrooms – Home 5281580
- 2 bedrooms
- sleeps 5
- 12 nights min stay
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom / sleeps 5
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 0.1 km
- Suitable for children age 5+
- Car advised
- Air conditioning
- Ask about pets
Description from owner
This is a beautiful 2-bedroom beach apartment in the popular resort town of Pefkohori in Chalkidiki Greece. The property is part of a luxury residential condominium ideally located 100metres (!!!) away from the award-winning Pefkohori beach, in the quiet residential outskirts of the village, only a 20min leisurely walk away from the heart of the town centre.
(PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK ALL RENTAL OPTIONS AND PRICES)
▫▫ THE TOWN ▫▫
The village of Pefkohori (In greek: 'Πευκο-χώρι = 'Pine-village') is a well known summer destination across northern Greece. Offering a variety of lifestyle options, it is popular among couples, families and partygoers alike. It is surrounded by dense hilly forests and boasts a wonderfully diverse seafront with a gorgeous 3mile long sandy beach with crystal-clear waters. Pefkohori is famous for its incredibly vibrant nightlife.
It offers: Shops of all sorts • Street markets • Supermarkets • Small art galleries • Bookstalls • Cafes • Patisseries • Tavernas • Restaurants • Beach bars • Clubs • A tourist information office • Water sports • Vehicle, bicycle & boat rental services • An outdoor cinema • Cruise boat excursions • A 4* resort with incredible views over the village • All the amenities and services of a town and even a small… amusement park!
Enjoy the local summer festival in honor of the Virgin Mary, stroll along the paved promenade, discover anything from romantic little cafés to trendy nightclubs or… just keep away from it all and enjoy a quiet cuddle with your loved one on the beach under the starlit night sky…
▫▫ THE REGION ▫▫
Chalkidiki is one of the most popular summer holiday regions in Greece. It is formed by 3 peninsulas; Kassandra (where Pefkohori is situated), Sithonia and Mount Athos, often reffered to as the 3 “legs” of Chalkidiki. Beautiful mountainy pine forests stretch all the way down to jaw-dropping golden beaches with turquoise waters, creating a breathtaking landscape which has been enchanting tourists since the 1950s. It comes as no surprise that ancient Byzantine monks chose this blessed corner of the world to establish the world famous monastic state of Mount Athos, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The triple-leg coastline is an alternation of sublime rocky terrain, hidden exotic beaches, glamorous resort hotels and buzzing seaside villages. The region benefits from its close proximity to Thessaloniki, the 2nd largest city in Greece and the nearby 'Macedonia' International Airport (SKG). Thessaloniki is one of the most amazing cities in Europe, with ancient history, incredible culture and a youthful character. It is certainly worth a visit. Distances from Pefkohori:
• 100km (62miles) to Thessaloniki city centre
• 90km (55miles) to 'Macedonia' International Airport of Thessaloniki (SKG)
• 1hour boat cruise to Porto Carras and the nearby traditional village of Neos Marmaras. Porto Carras is a grand resort designed by the renowned architect Walter Gropius. It hosted the European Union Summit of 2003. The resort offers a huge variety of activities & services, a world-class spa, a casino, one of the largest golf courses in the country, a prolific vineyard, a marina for 300 yachts and has suites with bathrooms decorated by Salvador Dali!
• 60km (37miles) to the Petralona Cave, a cave of terrific paleontological importance bejewelled with stalagmites and stalactites. It became internationally known when the skull of Europe's oldest man (homo sapiens) was discovered here in 1959.
• 18km (11miles) to Kallithea. The town has the busiest shopping lanes on the peninsula and is renowned for its so called “clubland”; an exhilarating neighborhood packed with cafes, bowling alleys, kart circuits, bars and glamorous super-clubs.
• 10 km (6miles) to Loutra. Here you can find gourmet fish restaurants and an advanced SPA-centre built on springs with rare therapeutic features.
• 4km & 6 km (2 & 3 miles) to the Glarokavos & Paliouri dreamy sandy beaches.
• 35 km (21miles) to the 5* Sani Resort. A serene setting where you can enjoy nature and relish luxury. It hosts two very special events each year; the Sani Festival and Sani Gourmet. It offers visitors the chance to celebrate the passion for music and culinary excellence as it gathers some of the finest musicians and chefs from Greece and around the world.
• 30 km (18miles) to Siviri. The town's amphitheatre hosts the municipal 'Kassandra Festival'. It is held each summer, from early July to the end of September. The programme features a range of arts events, with the emphasis on concerts and performances of ancient and modern Greek drama and Shakespearian plays.
• 80km (49miles) to Waterland; the largest water amusement park in northern Greece.
• 20km (12miles) to Afytos village, a small beautiful settlement that showcases the local traditional architecture. Visit the very educating folk museum.
• 30km (18miles) to Kassandrino, a traditional village famous for its tavernas serving delicious grilled meat dishes.
• 120km (74miles) to Ouranoupoli (Entry port to Mount Athos)
▫▫ TRANSPORT ▫▫
It would be hugely advantageous to hire a car at Thessaloniki or at the airport and drive down to Pefkohori; it takes about 60 minutes and is pretty straight forward. You can then use the car to visit the different villages and beaches along the coast during your stay. Well worth it if you can. Alternatively, you could travel to Pefkohori by coach and hire bicycles or other vehicles for day excursions from there. There are 6 daily bus services from Thessaloniki to Pefkohori. Tickets are cheap (11,80 €) and all buses are modern and comfortable.
▫▫ AMENITIES ▫▫
• No smoking inside the flat (Smoking zone out on the balcony)
• Unrestricted use of the fully-fitted kitchen on a self catering basis
• Free Wi-Fi throughout
• Bath & hand towels provided (option for a fresh set on the 3rd day of your stay)
• Bedding included (option for a fresh set on the 3rd day of your stay)
• Free toiletries & hairdryer
• Cable digital TV
• Safe deposit box
• Laundry facilities
• Family friendly (children over the age of 6)
• Gay friendly
• Small well-behaved pets are welcome
The owner speaks English, German and Russian fluently and is happy to show you around the village, provide information and offer on-the-spot suggestions for a great holiday.
Pefkohori has a vibrant youthful nightlife and indeed it is very easy for visitors to party all night if they wish. However, it is of utmost importance to understand that this is NOT a party flat. The property is situated in a calm residential neighborhood. As a result, quiet hours must be respected (15:00-17:30 & 23:00-08:00).
▫▫ RENT (10 night minimum stay) ▫▫
The entire apartment can be rented privately by a family or group of people (maximum 6 guests). You will meet the owner on the check-in & check-out dates.
Prices - Entire apartment privately (Summer season 2016)
20th May – 20th Sept: 70€/night
You are more than welcome to contact us for more photos or if you have any questions and special requests. And remember… BOOK EARLY TO ENSURE AVAILABILITY! Happy holiday dreaming!
“Live your 'myth' in Greece”!!!
- Suitable for children over 5
- Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner
Bed & bathroom
- 1 Super King Beds, 1 Sofa Bed, 2 Single Beds
- 1 Family bathroom
- Wi-Fi available
- Air conditioning
- Shared garden
- Balcony or terrace
- Sea view
- Internet access
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
This rental can only be paid for online through HouseTrip using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Damage deposit: (£86.11) €100.00
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
50% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 8 weeks before check-in.
8 weeks before
25% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 4 weeks before check-in.
4 weeks before
No refund if cancelled less than 4 weeks before check-in.
* The booking fee is stated in the cancellation policy information on the payment page. This fee helps us run our secure platform and enables us to provide 24/7 customer support
About the owner
- Calendar updated:
- 28 Apr 2019
- Years listed:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English, German, Russian
Map and how to get there
– based on 5 reviews
- Very Good
“Awesome holidays by the beach!”
We loved the location of the apartment! Just 50 meters from the nearest beach, my 3 friends and I found ourselves spending hours in the crystal waters only to return to this quiet, relaxing apartment. The host, Marios, was amazing! His wide smile and evident hospitality instantly made us feel right at home! He filled the fridge with bottles of water and even baked a cake himself to greet us on the first day! He was keen to help us have a wonderful stay. The apartment is very clean and comfortable, and it looks exactly like in the pictures. It is well equipped, we felt we had everything we needed. Marios provided us with a lot of towels and bedsheets, so we didn’t bother to bring any with us. Overall, I spent my holidays very relaxed and I’m planning to come back next year!
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with Marios (the owner) through the contact form on this page.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your holiday booking to send the owner a message.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send Marios (the owner) an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact Marios (the owner)?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your holiday booking to view Marios the owner's contact details or send them a message.
- What's the difference between 'Book your stay' and 'Contact the owner/manager'?
Use the Book your stay form to pay provisionally online and send Marios (the owner) a booking request. You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then
Or send Marios (the owner) an enquiry through the Contact the owner/manager form if you’d like a quote or more info first.
- What is a booking request?
When you pay online through the Book your stay form, a booking request is sent to Marios (the owner). You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
To book this holiday home you need to pay through the HouseTrip website. Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection. This means that in the unlikely event that you’re prevented or denied access to your holiday home when you check in, we’ll offer a full refund for the stay.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Simply enter your holiday dates in the Book your stay form to calculate the cost of your stay.
Click Book now to see a full breakdown of the price.
You can also request a quote from Marios (the owner) through the contact form. The owner will email you the total cost for your dates and a link to book and pay online.
- How do I know if my booking request has been accepted?
You’ll receive an email within 24 hours to let you know. Or you can check in Manage your holiday booking. No money will leave your account unless it’s accepted.
- How do I pay for my holiday?
Use the Book your stay form to pay provisionally online. You can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal. Marios (the owner) will have 24 hours to accept the booking and no money will leave your account before then.
If you’ve been sent a quote, simply accept it and pay online through the email we sent you. You can also do this in Manage your holiday booking.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- Why can't I call Marios (the owner) before booking?
You can exchange contact details with the property owner/manager once your booking is confirmed and you’ve paid in full. Paying and communicating only through our platform allows us to ensure that your booking is covered by our Payment Protection policy.
If you have any questions before booking, you can send the property owner/manager a message via the contact form on their listing. Once you’ve booked, you can discuss the rental and make arrangements for your trip by logging into Manage my booking.
- How do damage deposits work?
In most cases, you don’t pay a damage deposit up front. Instead, we save your payment details securely and you’re only charged in the event of damage to the property.
Occasionally, you will pay a damage deposit up front as part of the total rental cost. In this case, the owner has 10 days after you check out to report any damage. If they don’t, we’ll return your deposit. If their claim is successful, we’ll deduct the agreed cost and return the remainder.
- How can I view and manage my booking?
Go to Manage your holiday booking to view all your booking details, pay the balance of your holiday or cancel it if you need to.
- How do I pay the balance of my holiday?
You can pay the remaining balance of your holiday at any point. Simply go to Manage my holiday booking and click Pay now.
We’ll automatically charge the balance payment to the same payment method 10 days before it’s due. Go to Manage my holiday booking to see when the payment will be taken.
- How can I retract my booking request?
You’ll need to contact Marios (the owner) to do this. Send them a message in Manage your holiday booking or through the contact form on this page.
- How do I cancel my booking?
Go to Manage your holiday booking to cancel your booking. Here you can view your cancellation policy to see if you’ll be refunded.
- How do I edit my booking?
You can request to change the dates or number of people on your booking via the Manage your holiday booking page. To change your holiday dates use the Edit booking button. If you need to change the number of guests staying then send Marios (the owner) a message.
If Marios (the owner) agrees, they’ll send you a revised quote outlining the changes. You can review and accept/decline this from the Manage your holiday booking page. You’ll have 48 hours to take action before the revised quote expires.
Build your perfect trip, with HouseTrip & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours