Great holiday villa in Playa Blanca LVC292279 – Home 9291956 Villa
- 2 bedrooms
- 4 sleeps
- 5 nights min stay
Great holiday villa in Playa Blanca LVC292279 – Home 9291956
- 2 bedrooms
- sleeps 4
- 5 nights min stay
Villa / 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / sleeps 4
- Ask owner if suitable for children
- Ask about pets
Description from manager
✔ Free Cot & Highchair
✔ Free Wifi
2 Bedroom Villa in Playa Blanca
Great holiday villas in Playa Blanca. We have 11 of these villas which are situated on a small residential complex in the Montaña Roja region of Playa Blanca. All the interiors are similar in style with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with modern furnishings and WIFI. The soft furnishings differ slightly but all are of the same standard. There is air conditioning in the lounge and main bedroom.
Size 6m x 4m
Depth Range 1.60m
Heating Electrically heated
* For more important pool information please click here
Private pool area with border garden and sun terrace surrounding the swimming pool. Covered area with wooden table and chairs for dining al fresco, BBQ, sun beds and parasol.
Lounge with comfortable sofas, local satellite TV (limited channels), wifi and patio doors leading to covered terrace. Air Conditioning.
Modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven, hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine and table and chairs
1. Double bed and fitted wardrobes. Air Condtioning.
2. Twin beds or bunk beds and fitted wardrobes
1. En suite bathroom with bath, shower over bath, WC and wash basin
2. En suite bathroom with bath, shower over bath, WC and wash basin
These villas are located within a residential complex on either side of an internal road. The villas on one side of the road are accessed by about 10 steps up while on the other side of the road the entrance is down a slope without steps. Once inside, the villas are all on 1 level. Some of the pools are positioned to the side of the terrace and some are positioned directly in front of the terrace.
Safety deposit box.
An extensive resort which stretches from the beautiful beaches of Papagayo at one end, to the Faro Lighthouse at the other end of the coastal promenade. There are also two water parks within the resort; Aqualava and P
Bed & bathroom
- 2 Unknown types
- Mountain Views
- Satellite TV
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
50% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 4 weeks before check-in.
4 weeks before
No refund if cancelled less than 4 weeks before check-in.
* The booking fee is stated in the cancellation policy information on the payment page. This fee helps us run our secure platform and enables us to provide 24/7 customer support
About the manager
Lanzarote Villa Choice
- Average reply time:
- 2 hours 11 minutes
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated:
- 24 Jun 2019
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
Map and how to get there
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on HouseTrip is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an enquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my holiday?
Send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your holiday dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I edit my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with HouseTrip & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours