Villa LVC200582 – Home 6957369 Villa
- 3 bedrooms
- 6 sleeps
- 5 nights min stay
Villa LVC200582 – Home 6957369
- 3 bedrooms
- sleeps 6
- 5 nights min stay
Villa / 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / sleeps 6
- Ask owner if suitable for children
- Ask about pets
Description from manager
✔ Free Welcome Pack
✔ Free Wifi
✔ Free Fans
✔ Pool Towels
3 Bedroom Villa in Puerto del Carmen
This villa is situated in a central location and just a short walk to the beach and main promenade of Puerto del Carmen. Furnished to a high standard, it's both comfortable, homely and has a secluded pool area.
The villa can sleep up to 6 guests plus an infant. The base price is for 1-4 guests. Please see the Prices and Occupancy section below for further information. Please use price calculator on the top right to calculate the total cost for your group.
Size 7.00m x 3.40m
Depths 0.80m x 1.50m
Access Roman Steps
Heating Electrically heated ( temperature maintained by thermostat )
* For more important pool information please click here
Open and covered elevated sun terrace with patio furniture including dining table and chairs and views. Steps down to pool terrace with sunbeds, BBQ.
Comfortable sofas, Internet TV, DVD player, WiFi
Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Hob, Fridge/freezer, Coffee machine, Washing Machine.
1. Double bed, fitted wardrobes, TV, fan, en suite bathroom
2. Twin beds, fitted wardrobes, fan
3. Twin beds, fitted wardrobes, fan
1. En suite with bath with over head shower, WC, washbasin
3. Separate with bath, over head shower, WC, Single washbasin
Bed & bathroom
- 2 Unknown types
- Wi-Fi available
- Internet access
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
About the manager
Lanzarote Villa Choice
- Average reply time:
- 1 hour 37 minutes
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated:
- 15 Oct 2019
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
Map and how to get there
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on HouseTrip is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an enquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my holiday?
Send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your holiday dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I edit my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with HouseTrip & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours