North Shore #306 - 223 North Shore Drive – Home 1836711 House
- 1 bedroom
- 4 sleeps
- 7 nights min stay
North Shore #306 - 223 North Shore Drive – Home 1836711
- 1 bedroom
- sleeps 4
- 7 nights min stay
House / 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom / sleeps 4
- Swimming pool
- Ask owner if suitable for children
- Air conditioning
- Ask about pets
Description from manager
Saturday to Saturday Vacation Rental
You will enjoy this charming, beautifully appointed condominium along the peaceful Lake Michigan shoreline. One bedroom with a queen sized bed plus a pull out bed in the living room offers a variety of sleeping options. South side view of the lake. Enjoy the sparkling pool, relax on the deck, or take a short stroll to a local park or downtown South Haven for an afternoon of exploring. Contact us immediately for reservations as this unit books quickly!
Bedroom 1 - Queen
Living Room - Pull out sleeper - Queen
Additional amenities: Coffee Maker, Iron/Ironing Board, Laundry facilities, One dedicated parking space, additional street parking available, Private Association Beach
Bed & bathroom
- 1 Family bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Internet access
- Satellite TV
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
50% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 4 weeks before check-in.
4 weeks before
No refund if cancelled less than 4 weeks before check-in.
* The booking fee is stated in the cancellation policy information on the payment page. This fee helps us run our secure platform and enables us to provide 24/7 customer support
About the manager
- Calendar updated:
- 19 Aug 2019
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
Map and how to get there
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on HouseTrip is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an enquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my holiday?
Send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your holiday dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I edit my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with HouseTrip & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours