Antlers One Bedroom Condo, Pool & Hot Tubs! – Home 9462182 Condo
- 1 bedroom
- 4 sleeps
- min stay varies
Antlers One Bedroom Condo, Pool & Hot Tubs! – Home 9462182
- 1 bedroom
- sleeps 4
- min stay varies
- Swimming pool
- Ask owner if suitable for children
- Pet friendly
Description from manager
These one bedroom condominiums have spectacular mountain and Gore Creek views from the living room and all come with a full kitchen. Guests enjoy relaxing next to the gas fireplace in the living room in addition to the gas grill on the mountain view balcony, complimentary internet access, and daily housekeeping.
The Antlers at Vail offers an incomparable setting on beautiful Gore Creek, in Lionshead facing Vail Mountain. Just 150 yards from Vail’s Lionshead Gondola and footsteps from the free in-town shuttle, this Vail hotel is conveniently located to shopping, restaurants, and nightlife. Enjoy a crackling fire in your living room fireplace, admire the view from your private balcony, or relax in the picturesque pool or hot tubs located on the banks of the Gore Creek. On-site ski rentals and complimentary ski valet during the winter will top off your Vail ski vacation experience at this Vail hotel.
Additional Amenities Include:
• 680 Square Feet
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Gas Grill on Private Balcony
• Gas Fireplace in Living Room
• Flat Screen TV
• Daily Housekeeping Service
• Outdoor Pool & Hot Tub
• Fitness Center
• Business Centers
• Ski Valet
• Underground Heated Parking
• Front Desk & Concierge Service
• Complimentary Access to the Vail Athletic Club in Vail Village
• Complimentary Shuttle to Grocery Store, West Vail
• Complimentary GoPro Loaner Cameras
• Complimentary Bike Rentals
• Pet Friendly with Approval
Please call or e-mail Vail Valley Getaway directly for the most current rates and availability on this stunning property!
Additional amenities: Full Kitchen, Security System, carbon monoxide detector, child friendly, closet/drawers, coffee maker, essentials included, event friendly, fire extinguisher, first aid kit, hangers, heating, non-smoking, pets allowed, pots & pans, smoke detector
Bed & bathroom
- Beds in other rooms: Sofa Bed
- 1 Family bathroom
- Wi-Fi available
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Jacuzzi or hot tub
- Balcony or terrace
- Internet access
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Lift access
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
About the manager
Vail Valley Getaway
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated:
- 22 May 2019
- Years listed:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
Map and how to get there
– based on 1 review
- Very Good
“Amazing Location & Friendly Staff”
My family and I not only loved the location of this condo, but our entire experience was fantastic. Laurie with Vail Valley Getaway made the booking process so easy and the entire staff on site at The… More
Response from the manager The outdoor pool and hot tub area at The Antlers really is one of the best in town as you have views of the slopes, and the sounds of Gore Creek coming up from below; we're so happy to hear that you utilized it during your stay! We'll be sure to let Laurie know how smooth she made your booking process and we welcome you back to Vail anytime!
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an enquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my holiday?
Send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your holiday dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I edit my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with HouseTrip & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours