TOP SPACIOUS VIEW Home 20 mins DOWNTOWN/ OCEAN MTNS/SKI -NO TAXES/CLEANING FEES – Home 2578332 House
- 3 bedrooms
- 5 sleeps
- 7 nights min stay
TOP SPACIOUS VIEW Home 20 mins DOWNTOWN/ OCEAN MTNS/SKI -NO TAXES/CLEANING FEES – Home 2578332
- 3 bedrooms
- sleeps 5
- 7 nights min stay
House / 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / sleeps 5
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Child friendly
- Car not necessary
- Pet friendly
- Private garden
Description from owner
**** GREAT 2019 RATES
* May 24-29th 2019- if u need less than 5
day rental for these dates please inquire first.
fyi NO TAXES OR CLEANING FEE CHARGES!!
And If you are interested on any dates in 2019 Please HIT the INQUIRE link FIRST before request. We will get back to you within hours (and hopefully minutes) . Thanks!
VACATION HOME in WEST VAN! EXCELLENT for FAMILIES ,
SKI /SUMMER HIKING, STUNNING BEACHES , SHORT term for RENOS, OR ...ANY REASON! AND CLOSE TO EVERYTHING.
FYI We've been successfully hosting for many years and we are proud of our attention to our guests stay. (see REVIEWS).
This is why are guests love staying here : BEAUTIFUL SPACIOUS well furnished, immaculately maintained ocean view home with many decks and patios . This immaculate 2100 sq. ft private 3 bed home is in a quiet neighbourhood but close to the best of everything. It's like living at a country club -- public golf course and community rec center 2 mins away.
Also marinas, quiet, pristine parks, forested walks, ocean beaches are at your doorstep. FYI winter guests---20 mins to skiing Mountains CYPRESS, GROUSE MTNS. WHISTLER is less than 75 mins away.
Shopping and amenities are a just short drive away as well to Downtown Vancouver,Stanley Park.
BC Ferries Terminal is a short 5 min drive away ( trips to Sunshine Coast, Nanaimo ( Vancouver Island ) , Bowen Island .
Our furnished Home has 2 Bedrooms with Queen bed , Full bed, two full bathrooms. Plus Den with daybed. Sleeps 5 very comfortably.
Upon entering our southwest facing home you are greeted by high vaulted ceilings with exposed beam and hardwood floors. The main living room is tastefully furnished with overstuffed couches and chairs, including a large ottoman. Leading off the living room are French doors which open onto the private garden and patio. The dining area seats 6.
The bedrooms have been tastefully decorated with luxurious beds, and decorative linens and drapery. The main floor bedroom has a full sized bed with deep comfy new pillow top. As well the bedroom has lots of closet and drawer space.The master bedroom on the second floor has French doors to thedeck with ocean and mtn views and closet space. The comfy twin bed is situated on the second floor as well - it also has incredible ocean/mtn views.
Our home comes with premium high speed wireless, cable TV and landline. Private parking isright outside our home ...and Downtown Vancouver bus service is a three min walk away.
We look forward to you being our guests and please let us know if u need more info and/or photos. Pets allowed by request.
In addition, see below. We have supplied reviews from present guests and past guests who rented on other sites before FLIPKEY existed.
TESTIMONIALS 1. Helena's home was the perfect place to stay while visiting Vancouver. I grew up in West Van but am now based in the UK and my husband and I and our 3 children stayed in Helena's home on holiday for two weeks. The house is very spacious, clean and airy and even prettier than the photos. There is a lot of natural light from several large windows which also allow an amazing view of Bowen Island. The kitchen is very well-equipped, the showers are great and the beds are very comfortable. Helena was really welcoming, helpful and accommodating and I really cannot fault anything. The location is in a quiet neighbourhood near the golf course and the area is perfect for running and cycling. It is also an ideal base for getting to the BC Ferries, Squamish, or Whistler. I recommend this house for anyone who wants a relaxing and comfortable holiday and the chance to explore the North Shore. I truly felt at home in Helena's house.
2. This lovely home comfortably accommodated 5 adults and 2 children. Everyone enjoyed their stay in this welcoming, eclectic, conveniently located house. The patios and garden spaces added to the charm. We would definitely book this vacation rental again without hesitation, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a relaxing environment.
3. We had an absolutely amazing time here! There is access to Horseshoe bay in a 3 minute drive as well as many hikes and great restaurants close by. The property and home was fantastic and the photos don't do it justice, as the views from the deck and porch are INCREDIBLE! We were a group of 6 and would absolutely stay here again and recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in West Vancouver. I can't wait to go back, thank you Helena!!!
4. We as a family were very happy to be able to spend a few days at Helena's home in the area of Horseshoe Bay in West Vancouver BC. We were attending a family wedding in the area and, staying at the house, allowed us to stay together as a family and visit, instead of the alternative of staying in separate hotel rooms in the area. The house is very close to the village and within a 10 min walk or a 5 min drive, to the very spectacularly scenic townsite of Horseshoe Bay,where there are some very popular restaurants for breakfast, as well as lunch & evening dining. Also, close to the BC Ferry terminal, and the fantastically scenic, Sea to Sky hwy. The house is not new, but renovated and bright and is easy to find and is situated in a stately well tread neighbourhood. Upstairs, it has lovely views from 2 rooms. We found it very comfortable and we had plenty of room for our family who used both bedrooms, both full bathrooms and the upstairs den. The master bedroom bed was extremely comfortable and clean. The house has 2 decks which are very private so in the summer, it would be a nice place to sit and visit on a sunny day. We were very happy Helena was so accommodating for us at this time and it helped to bring our family together, create happy memories, reduce our stress during this time period. I would definitely stay here again.
5. From the moment we arrived we were very impressed with the property. It was furnished beautifully and comfortably with all the amenities you could need.The view of Horseshoe Bay was fantastic even during the cloudy/rainy days. It is an easy walk to the shops and ferries.Thank you Helena for making your home available to us - by the end of the trip we were wishing it was our home!____
- Great for children of all ages
- Pets welcome
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: King Bed
Bedroom 2: Double Bed
Bedroom 3: Single Bed
- 2 Family bathrooms
- Wi-Fi available
- Mountain Views
- Private garden
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Balcony or terrace
- Sea view
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
Interaction with guest
This rental can only be paid for online through HouseTrip using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Damage deposit: (£184.10) $300.00
- No smoking at this property
Change of plans? No problem. You could receive a partial or full refund, depending on when you cancel.
100% refund within 24 hours after booking (provided the stay is at least 60 days away).
24 hours after booking
50% refund of the amount paid (minus the booking fee*) if cancelled at least 4 weeks before check-in.
4 weeks before
No refund if cancelled less than 4 weeks before check-in.
* The booking fee is stated in the cancellation policy information on the payment page. This fee helps us run our secure platform and enables us to provide 24/7 customer support
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated:
- 02 May 2019
- Years listed:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
Map and how to get there
– based on 14 reviews
- Very Good
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with H. (the owner) through the contact form on this page.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your holiday booking to send the owner a message.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send H. (the owner) an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact H. (the owner)?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
If you’ve already booked, go to Manage your holiday booking to view H. the owner's contact details or send them a message.
- What's the difference between 'Book your stay' and 'Contact the owner/manager'?
Use the Book your stay form to pay provisionally online and send H. (the owner) a booking request. You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then
Or send H. (the owner) an enquiry through the Contact the owner/manager form if you’d like a quote or more info first.
- What is a booking request?
When you pay online through the Book your stay form, a booking request is sent to H. (the owner). You’ll find out within 24 hours whether they’ve accepted - no money will leave your account before then.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
To book this holiday home you need to pay through the HouseTrip website. Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection. This means that in the unlikely event that you’re prevented or denied access to your holiday home when you check in, we’ll offer a full refund for the stay.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Simply enter your holiday dates in the Book your stay form to calculate the cost of your stay.
Click Book now to see a full breakdown of the price.
You can also request a quote from H. (the owner) through the contact form. The owner will email you the total cost for your dates and a link to book and pay online.
- How do I know if my booking request has been accepted?
You’ll receive an email within 24 hours to let you know. Or you can check in Manage your holiday booking. No money will leave your account unless it’s accepted.
- How do I pay for my holiday?
Use the Book your stay form to pay provisionally online. You can pay by credit/debit card or PayPal. H. (the owner) will have 24 hours to accept the booking and no money will leave your account before then.
If you’ve been sent a quote, simply accept it and pay online through the email we sent you. You can also do this in Manage your holiday booking.
Only bookings paid for through our site are covered by our trusted Payment Protection.
- Why can't I call H. (the owner) before booking?
You can exchange contact details with the property owner/manager once your booking is confirmed and you’ve paid in full. Paying and communicating only through our platform allows us to ensure that your booking is covered by our Payment Protection policy.
If you have any questions before booking, you can send the property owner/manager a message via the contact form on their listing. Once you’ve booked, you can discuss the rental and make arrangements for your trip by logging into Manage my booking.
- How do damage deposits work?
In most cases, you don’t pay a damage deposit up front. Instead, we save your payment details securely and you’re only charged in the event of damage to the property.
Occasionally, you will pay a damage deposit up front as part of the total rental cost. In this case, the owner has 10 days after you check out to report any damage. If they don’t, we’ll return your deposit. If their claim is successful, we’ll deduct the agreed cost and return the remainder.
- How can I view and manage my booking?
Go to Manage your holiday booking to view all your booking details, pay the balance of your holiday or cancel it if you need to.
- How do I pay the balance of my holiday?
You can pay the remaining balance of your holiday at any point. Simply go to Manage my holiday booking and click Pay now.
We’ll automatically charge the balance payment to the same payment method 10 days before it’s due. Go to Manage my holiday booking to see when the payment will be taken.
- How can I retract my booking request?
You’ll need to contact H. (the owner) to do this. Send them a message in Manage your holiday booking or through the contact form on this page.
- How do I cancel my booking?
Go to Manage your holiday booking to cancel your booking. Here you can view your cancellation policy to see if you’ll be refunded.
- How do I edit my booking?
You can request to change the dates or number of people on your booking via the Manage your holiday booking page. To change your holiday dates use the Edit booking button. If you need to change the number of guests staying then send H. (the owner) a message.
If H. (the owner) agrees, they’ll send you a revised quote outlining the changes. You can review and accept/decline this from the Manage your holiday booking page. You’ll have 48 hours to take action before the revised quote expires.
Build your perfect trip, with HouseTrip & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours